HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

I'm definitely getting this one, but I'm a little worried about the leg armor. It looks too thin, like it will peel off that mesh material with age.

Is it just glued onto the mesh? How is it on the DX02? By the way, nice sig, Korean Jesus is my homeboy.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

Is it just glued onto the mesh? How is it on the DX02? By the way, nice sig, Korean Jesus is my homeboy.

The DX02 suit legs are molded rubber. The armor plating and the "mesh" base were all one piece molded out of the same material.

Looks like they're separate pieces on the DX11. Not sure how they're attached.

SnakeDoc

wont need worry sitting in here too much .^^
picture.php
picture.php

Seems like a new mouth piece to me. I like it better than the 3 that were shown in the specs.

Where's void cat :chase

The DX02 suit legs are molded rubber. The armor plating and the "mesh" base were all one piece molded out of the same material.

SnakeDoc

Thanks Doc.

"Dear Korean Jesus, I pray that the final release of this looks as good as the prototype. Uhh... the end? Uhh, how do you end a prayer?"

Seems like a new mouth piece to me. I like it better than the 3 that were shown in the specs.

Where's void cat :chase

Check the last few pages :lol

I think it's probably just the smiling one, initially I thought it's a totally new piece.

Thanks Doc.

"Dear Korean Jesus, I pray that the final release of this looks as good as the prototype. Uhh... the end? Uhh, how do you end a prayer?"

Amen ... means "so be it" in Hebrew. Maybe that's just for regular Jesus, though. How do you say "Amen" in Korean?

SnakeDoc

Last edited:

Check the last few pages :lol

I think it's probably just the smiling one, initially I thought it's a totally new piece.

Well the "smiling" one wasn't smiling in the first place. :nana:

I don't know what's up with Hot Toy's pics. They usually look really harsh. Probably to show off all the detail that went into the figures.

Can't wait to see quality display pics and the eventual video. :D

Amen ... means "so be it" in Hebrew. Maybe that's just for regular Jesus, though. How do you say "Amen" in Korean?

SnakeDoc

:lol
Don't worry Doc. Guess you didn't see the 21 Jump Street movie.

Nova I've been on the batpod fence a while now, nearly paid over the odds, then luckily heard about the re issue on these forums. I guess I'm delaying the inevitable but the only thing that puts me off is vehicles mess up the flow of my figures...

Just preordered one of these guys from BBTS (they'll only let you get one) and two from Alter Ego. I didn't realize I had points with AE, got two Batmans with shipping for under $500. Man, really wish I'd never ordered from Sideshow. Never realized points at AE, unlike Sideshow, actually save you money. Good company.

I'm looking at putting my dream collection together : dx02,mms-dx12,bane,lt Gordon swat,joker 2.0. That should settle my Nolan batman thirst.. I hope. Got dx02, just got the rest to go

Nova I've been on the batpod fence a while now, nearly paid over the odds, then luckily heard about the re issue on these forums. I guess I'm delaying the inevitable but the only thing that puts me off is vehicles mess up the flow of my figures...

Although the bat-pod is a vehicle, it's not too big and too space hungry to not fit in with a display with ease

Although the bat-pod is a vehicle, it's not too big and too space hungry to not fit in with a display with ease

Yeah good pot nova, it's not a BAT or tumblr. And it does look awesome.
Hmmm.....

wow i didn't realize there was sooooo many new members to the boards . Welcome to the Freaks guys

Back