HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Here are some close ups of my DX12, the last pic is of the custom faceplate I got on eBay. I have only done this mod & the neck mod on my DX.

DSCF1706_zpsf3d3a059.jpg
DSCF1707_zps46b0968a.jpg
DSCF1708_zps594924eb.jpg

Custom faceplate ↓↓

DSCF1709_zps4df79a03.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/360699399934?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

I ordered middle of last week and it came today !!

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Nice just got mine today also. Much better now IMO

tjz8.jpg

Sorry, my mistake. I was talking the funny bug eyes thing.

Oh ok. Yeah, I never thought the eyes on the DX12 were that bad the way some people made them out to be. But I did the black paint around the eye lids mod anyway.

The DX02 has the bug eye problem much worse IMO.

Oh ok. Yeah, I never thought the eyes on the DX12 were that bad the way some people made them out to be. But I did the black paint around the eye lids mod anyway.

The DX02 has the bug eye problem much worse IMO.

Yeah, I agree. No wonder HT are a bunch of recluses. Everyone complains.

does any one have a loose dx12 emp gun they can sell me? thanks!

still my favorite figure... I have a brand new one sadly I have to sell I for bills... I hope to grab another down the road sigh

Same here, I wanted to recreate the HK jump scene with the DX02 backpack, Catwoman SSC Ex bat cowl, and DX12 body and Wayne headsculpt but I may end up selling him since people are speculating a new version possibly coming out, I won't have to regret it as much...

does any one have a loose dx12 emp gun they can sell me? thanks!

Check with the fiend,he had one not to long ago,not sure if he still does.

Same here, I wanted to recreate the HK jump scene with the DX02 backpack, Catwoman SSC Ex bat cowl, and DX12 body and Wayne headsculpt but I may end up selling him since people are speculating a new version possibly coming out, I won't have to regret it as much...

New version?? I thought the DX12 was pretty much it?

Just people speculating, i doubt they will revisit him, i understand Batman is a cash cow but i think they're done with HIM at least for a couple years. What do i know though? i would take all the speculation with a grain of salt....

Nothing official, just some people rambling/speculating, but it probably is the last one. But you never know.

There is no source to say that a new 1/6 Bats is coming out. Not a single hint from anyone related to HT.

Back