HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

That's more like it. $5 is still a little rich for a peg, but it's a lot easier to swallow than the eBay prices I've seen lately. Why isn't anyone casting knock-offs of these? Are they the same as the pegs used by some of those no-name TT bodies?

BTW, how did you know, in advance, that was the correct part? It doesn't mention which TrueType neck joint it is. When I pre-pre-orderd the bodies I had no idea the neck pieces would be different - I don't even know which neck piece I'll have to use for the Medicom Henry Jones sculpt.

I looked at the picture and took a lucky guess:lol

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Making some progress on my wayne custom, so far heres what I did

First I got a ttm22 neck peg, this fits the wayne head and requires no moding, this fits most any truetype body aswell. I put the head on the new ttm21 body, I wanted the body to be completey hot toys parts, I'm kinda snob like that:lol

neckmod003_zpsc26dc2ed.jpg

neckmod006_zps081eccd2.jpg

Than I just received today the toys city black suit, added a tie and just about done, I need to futz it some more, its a ***** trying to tie a tie on a 1:6 scale figure, especially when the shirt don't button at the top

wayne003_zps7ddb3951.jpg

wayne004_zps6aa412e0.jpg

wayne005_zpsdac22d4a.jpg

:clap:clap Looks freaking awesome man , Mens Hommes is great quality ,, i have the black pin striped suit on my custom ITK figure .

:loltieing a 1/6 tie like a 1:1 :horror

hmmm can try the hot and cold widen mines a bit with the heating method. just the tooth pick might cause a stress point .
picture.php

Batman looks great there man. I like how the neck looks big in the picture.

Is that the stock cape? is it wired?
I haven't open mine yet, my stock cape is still in the box :peace.

The stock cape is wired in the shoulder part of the cape. The stock cape is not half bad.

Can anyone show me how to do the cowl widening mod?

So a TTM22 neck peg can go on both the Batman body and the regular true types?

Here is a collage I made...print it out, cut out each one, back it up with some real newspaper pieces for effect, crumple, fold, display.
Gotham_Papers.jpg

These are great! Who wrote the articles,you? I wish there was one on the Joker.

JOKER TERRORIZES GOTHAM!
BATMAN DOES NOTHING​

That would be a cool headline.

These are great! Who wrote the articles,you? I wish there was one on the Joker.

Here are Papasmoak's images. To get them to appear in the forum, images must have a valid image type extension. The original post was a link to a page that showed the image, not the image directly. Now everyone can see them. ;)

Gotham_Papers.jpg

More: https://www.google.com/search?q=got...I5Gp4AOJnYGgBg&ved=0CDUQsAQ&biw=2037&bih=1121

p3160445.jpg

I really really need a Tony Meis cape.. Too bad I'm having some issues with paypal at the moment :/

New game for this thread..predict Ebay pricing on this figure..in say, six months.

$500-550 the norm. People will never learn...

So a TTM22 neck peg can go on both the Batman body and the regular true types?

Not sure about the batman body as thats a smaller peg and hence the werid custom neck peg we got with the set thats not compadible with regular tt's. The ttm22 neck peg fits into the wayne head and then can be used to fit on any regular tt or the like.

have min for sale in commerce section.. great prices. check it out!

Got this figure a couple months ago and SS just sent me a replacement head this week. Somehow Hardy Bane has more power than a 30lb sledge or Fox ordered some ****ty graphite.
DSC_2021_zpse9b7aac2.jpg

Was never a huge fan of this suit, the Begins one look way more like Batman. But this was too good of a figure to pass up.

Judging by the expression of that decapitated head, it looks like poor old Bats was terrified during your modification! :lol

Back