Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

Final flex today. A year and 2 weeks from ordering I finally got a shipping notice. Getting it tomorrow! Two days after I packed away my whole collection for an impending move... Lol. Will get to take it out, look at it, then not see it again for a few months.

Take some good pics of your mark 33. When u miss or get the urge to open it just look at your pics. Lol.

Take some good pics of your mark 33. When u miss or get the urge to open it just look at your pics. Lol.

I got it today and it's awesome! Totally love it. Unfortunately, I'm not the only one...

This is why I can't have nice things.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411813455.246373.jpg

Have you been replaced!

Daily.

I really do love this armor tho. The abundance of candy apple red bothers many but I really like it. When I saw it at sdcc I thought it looked a bit funny but in hand it's awesome. Will pose it around a bit today, though I just packed up all my hot toys for a move the other day so I have nothing to pose it with.

Daily.

I really do love this armor tho. The abundance of candy apple red bothers many but I really like it. When I saw it at sdcc I thought it looked a bit funny but in hand it's awesome. Will pose it around a bit today, though I just packed up all my hot toys for a move the other day so I have nothing to pose it with.

It's the blades, brother, chicks dig the blades. :lol

Daily.

It bothered me a hella lot, so I didn't PO the guy. But once I had it in hand, it was fantastic. The color coordination pleases me. Always thought it didn't have enough silver, but that's not the case in the whole outlook.

I'm glad everyone is enjoying your figure. A lot of great photos. I really dig mine but I'm just really getting frustrated at Sideshow for not getting back to me about there mess up. It really is bad business and could lose me as a customer.

He has such amazing shelf presence. And with that bulked up torso, its just awesome. Can't wait for my Heartbreaker so this guy ain't so lonely. Hahaga

Back