Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome, thank man. Will he stand up straight and still fit?

If you have issues with height, you can remove half of the Silver Centurion's base (it is useless anyways) by removing the screws from below (look at the pic I posted).

If you have issues with height, you can remove half of the Silver Centurion's base (it is useless anyways) by removing the screws from below (look at the pic I posted).

Thanks for posting that, I hadnt given any thought to shortening the base like that

btw I have that PAK Batman figure too, its pretty great :hi5:

Thanks for posting that, I hadnt given any thought to shortening the base like that

btw I have that PAK Batman figure too, its pretty great :hi5:

I got the idea from this thread itself :). It is lost somewhere in the 200+ pages though.

Yes the PAK Batman is beautiful. It was the first good quality action figure I brought. And I thought PAK was costly :)

Another question - Can we post pics of other action figures we own? Should I start a new thread for it?

Welcome aboard my friend.

Great figure and photos. I have not picked this one up yet. Was waiting for the blue steel version. But I might pull the trigger. More I see it more I like it.

I was late to the forum too. Now there are plenty of folks that know me and think I'm a Richard noggin, so it's easy to fit in. Just joking. Kinda.

Ahhh Motuxmen, don't hesitate to grab this one. I picked it up a couple days ago at a local shop for a great price and it was beyond my expectations.

I would save the rp s personally. Wait to buy silver centurion for around $200 (SS had him for 20% last month) . Give heartbreaker s few months, he's not flying off the shelves.

I almost foolishly used $210 on thor but instead used them on Hot Rod. Use them on an exclusive , not something sitting in stock

I would save the rp s personally. Wait to buy silver centurion for around $200 (SS had him for 20% last month) . Give heartbreaker s few months, he's not flying off the shelves.

I almost foolishly used $210 on thor but instead used them on Hot Rod. Use them on an exclusive , not something sitting in stock

Good Call :lecture. Waiting on Hot Rod Waitlist Conversion........just waiting.......any day now......

I got it today.
Very nice looking IM!
236A295054962FD5132098

Back