Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked this guy up on the Black Friday deal from Sideshow. My first Iron Man armor, such a great figure.

image.jpg

This figure is just fantastic. I have the Mk42, but this figure's seen far more camera action - shame I don't have a better camera :gah:

IMG_3225.jpg

IMG_3228.jpg

IMG_3232.jpg

Does anyone else have a light patina of weathering across the metal sections on the biceps? It might be a paint misapplication on mine, but I actually quite like it.

Hey guys, I'm thinking of getting this figure, but am worried about the pink panty problem. Is it likely to plague this fig?

Thanks!

So it's no longer made of the same rubbery material like the mark 4, 6 ?

It still is.

And it's not the material that fades, it the type of paint and how it was applied. If it was the material, a lot more figs would've been affected. There's more chances that the paint application screwed up than casting the pieces.

My 3 and 4 faded, easy paint fix, but my. 6 and 7 never did.

There have been no complaints about HB, SC, or Snapper fading as far as I know

It still is.

And it's not the material that fades, it the type of paint and how it was applied. If it was the material, a lot more figs would've been affected. There's more chances that the paint application screwed up than casting the pieces.

My 3 and 4 faded, easy paint fix, but my. 6 and 7 never did.

There have been no complaints about HB, SC, or Snapper fading as far as I know

3, 3 BD, 4, 6, 7 have all been reported fading.

Maybe the 5 as well, I'm unsure.

Thanks for the response brainiac & bransen..i'm currently in the midst of negotiating a deal with the seller, and fingers crossed I could ultimately have silver c in my collection :)

Funny how I never thought much of him when I watched the movie, but the in-hand pics really sold me on this figure...thanks for the pics everyone!

Back