Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure what you mean by that, its the same base as midas isn't it?

If you look closely at the coming soon picture, you can see a bendable wire holding up Centurion. It looks as if it is the same base with a dynamic stand wire.

5BA0868D-1FB5-4316-BCB3-1FB36C0A57C2.jpg

Agreed. The SSC website says "One (1) circular figure stage with transparent pillar" but hopefully it has been updated with the bendable wire.

Honestly the transparent pillar works great for a hovering pose with my midas so I wouldn't be too mad either way. Id probably like this guy looking badass on the ground anyway.

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

Oh dam going have to go and flex some of these as they are releasing to early. Now budget for all of them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

I don't like the transparent poles. For me, they limit dynamic posing, even on the ground. Hope it's the new stand, haven't tried one of them yet and getting one with this figure could sell me on buying more.

Question, how do those work? Are they only available to people who show up to the event or do some get sold on SS as well?

Ah crap! How do most people obtain the SDCC version that aren't able to go? I'm guessing eBay?

Really, has that been announced? I figured that or tank would be a SDCC ex. I'm down for that.

I am speculating based on the fact that they already have a blue bust of and that is its a simple repaint. Hot Toys likes to milk their Iron Man figures so usually when they can they release a repaint. Not to mention the fact that they have moved this figure up from a September release date to quite possibly June or July so I expect them to have a repaint out for SDCC.

As far as were to purchase it Side Show collectables will launch a preorder for it and you can get it then. These exclusives tend to be a smaller order run are because of that they sell out faster and are released faster so you can get it in a few months in stead the standard year wait time. So if you are interested don't hesitate.

I am speculating based on the fact that they already have a blue bust of and that is its a simple repaint. Hot Toys likes to milk their Iron Man figures so usually when they can they release a repaint. Not to mention the fact that they have moved this figure up from a September release date to quite possibly June or July so I expect them to have a repaint out for SDCC.

As far as were to purchase it Side Show collectables will launch a preorder for it and you can get it then. These exclusives tend to be a smaller order run are because of that they sell out faster and are released faster so you can get it in a few months in stead the standard year wait time. So if you are interested don't hesitate.

That's reassuring that it can be ordered through Side Show. Thanks for the information!

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

Wait so is the Blue Steel figure actually announced or is that just a fan made photo?

Back