Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

It was an upcoming poster not a release schedule. I wouldn't assume it has any direct reflection on the release schedule or order. It's a promotional and sales tactic/tool (marketing too), not an actual product release update.

Yea, its a misconception that those are the figs that are to be released, its just a hype tool really.

:exactly:

ahh, All the figures from the last upcoming releases pic were released, and 4 out of 8 from this one are out so far :lecture

Yes they will be released, of course. All we (or at least myself) where saying is that it doesn't mean the photo is a release schedule. You can't look at that photo and know for sure which figure comes out next or which one release before another. It could be a figure not on there release before one or two or half of them. Or that the last figure release before the first. It's just a photo of product used to help sell product or keep interest up or increase visibility. It's marketing not a calendar. That's all we are saying. I'm pretty sure that unless something crazy happens all those and any other announced figure will get released.

Yes they will be released, of course. All we (or at least myself) where saying is that it doesn't mean the photo is a release schedule. You can't look at that photo and know for sure which figure comes out next or which one release before another. It could be a figure not on there release before one or two or half of them. Or that the last figure release before the first. It's just a photo of product used to help sell product or keep interest up or increase visibility. It's marketing not a calendar. That's all we are saying. I'm pretty sure that unless something crazy happens all those and any other announced figure will get released.

I respect this post :goodpost:

It is meant to be figures to be released in the next few months...The rep I spoke to @ Secret Base in Hong Kong told me this will be out in Q3 (I suspect Aug - Sept in HK, Oct in US) That would make Mark 33 and Harlock likely to be the last of this bunch to be released.

Fingers crossed...

Now where is the TWS Black Widow? (Q4, likely Oct in HK, Nov in US, just my guess)

It is meant to be figures to be released in the next few months...The rep I spoke to @ Secret Base in Hong Kong told me this will be out in Q3 (I suspect Aug - Sept in HK, Oct in US) That would make Mark 33 and Harlock likely to be the last of this bunch to be released.

Fingers crossed...

Now where is the TWS Black Widow? (Q4, likely Oct in HK, Nov in US, just my guess)

sounds good, Black Widow, September maybe :dunno

Typically other Ironman figures have been described as being to thin, particularly around the waist. This one actually looks like theres a guy inside.

what I am referring to is:

"Improved articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement"

in the specs

They have the same spec in Mark VI & Mark VII, which translates into you can pull out the waist and bend the torso forward and back. I certainly hope that is still true for XXXIII as they didn't show that in any prototype pictures.

fingers crossed...

in the specs

They have the same spec in Mark VI & Mark VII, which translates into you can pull out the waist and bend the torso forward and back. I certainly hope that is still true for XXXIII as they didn't show that in any prototype pictures.

fingers crossed...

just say 33 :gah:

in the specs

fingers crossed...

I would think adding that feature is an iron man standard at this point. IP has it.

I would imagine part of their spec is a copy and paste job, they just change the listed accessories... really am looking forward to this figure, September seems so far away!

Back