Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just got back from toy hunter.

weird, I didnt see anyone complaining or asking for refunds :lol

The only reason why people are not complaining or asking for refunds is because they all think that these predators no matter how jacked up they are will skyrocket in price eventually.

The small head and bio is what hurts it most for me as I've said a million times. If even just the head and bio were bigger I'd still gladly cough $200 for this but the head looks even smaller than the proto wich was too small aswell. But with an inncaurate sized and sculpted head, lack of accessories and $200 price tag I feel I'm just not getting my moneys worth. Don't get me wrong it's a beautiful figure and the headsculpt itself despite being innacurate is fantastic but when I'm gonna spend the price HT is asking, I think I'm not being ureasonable to expect something a little better and more accurate. Imho this is a $150 figure max.

:exactly:
I had Berserker on po, but when my wife found out the price she said no way! :gah: :monkey2 So I canceled my po with SSC, the price is insane for what you get. Hopefully the price drops, if not I may have to trade my HT OC Batman for a Berserker. :(

:exactly:
I had Berserker on po, but when my wife found out the price she said no way! :gah: :monkey2 So I canceled my po with SSC, the price is insane for what you get. Hopefully the price drops, if not I may have to trade my HT OC Batman for a Berserker. :(

Ill be glad to take bats of your hands for my berserker pred:wave

I ordered this because i thought i was getting Mr. Black, which he was supposed to be. Now, they are saying this.. "We are sorry that the figure you have ordered is nothing like the one we showed you. We won't change the price tag, or do anything to help you with this problem. We here at HT enjoy playing the role of God and lying to our hundreds of customers, and screwing them in the ass. Hope you like your new figure!". After looking at Neca's figures, the biggest complaint i have with HT's Mr. Black is deffinately the dreads. On the Neca figures they flow down beautifully like in the movie. Think back to the scene right before Isabelle screams while being trapped in the net with Edwin. You see the back of Mr. Black walking towards them, his dreads flowing down his whole back. It's so perfect, and HT just ____ed it up. It's sad because i doubt it would have taken any effort for them to make the dreads a bit longer.. I'm okay with the head being how it is, but the height? really? The biggest thing about these Predators was the fact that they dwarfed the others. Sure, in the movie they didn't look much bigger. Only because the actors weren't tall enough. In reality though, they are much bigger. I can see HT just going by the size they were in the movie, but even so.. The prototype was still much larger. Overall, they lied about several things, gave us the most BS excuse they could, and didn't do _____ to try and fix the problem. Throw in a bag of 20 trophy skulls? A decapitated Predator head? A cool base like Wolf/P1? One of the SEVERAL bones/bodies that were seen at the hunting camp? Even a freaking Pred Hound. Thats not asking too much considering what they have done. It really sucks that i can't get the Predators that i've been waiting for from HT.

The paint job on the head is a bit too glossy for my taste, same for the P1 actually.

But the paint job on the Predator's body turned out very very nice! I did not expect this mass-produced toy would have this level of paint/detail finish. Well done on that part Hot Toys.

I would say HT more recent figures are around 95% accurate imho.
And I've seen a few repaints that made the V1 Joker look decent.

I hate to say this cause this is like comparing apples to oranges but considering NECA has a more accurate headsculpt for their 7" figure there is no excuse for HT not to.

That's because NECA has a huge predator fan sculpting their predators! I think a fan's work compared to somebody who is "just doing their job" will turn out better most of the time.

But the paint job on the Predator's body turned out very very nice! I did not expect this mass-produced toy would have this level of paint/detail finish. Well done on that part Hot Toys.

Indeed. The paint job and sculpt on this Predator makes it their best one yet.

It's just too bad they ____ed up the size. It's bull____ because they used that as a selling point.

I think it's funny how many people are upset over the height, which is movie accurate even if Hot Toys promised he'd be bigger, while at the same time being perfectly content with the headsculpt being the most inaccurate since V1 Joker.

I get it though; the larger size was supposed to justify the jacked up price of these figures, and now he's normal-sized and still costs $40 more than classic Predator did a year-and-a-half ago.

People have a right to be pissed since Hot Toys posted an image comparing the heights and used it as a selling point.

well, i guess i was wrong, he is the same size as older Preds :slap, HT defn false advertised this one!!, not sure if i want to cancel it yet though.

We are all mad that Hot Toys really pulled the wool over our eyes on this one. With that said, I am still getting this figure. It is still awesome figure even compared with the original preds. Yes less articulation, but def. more detail. The biggest complaint that I have is the head size. I watched the movie last night to compare the new preds with the old, and he is bigger. When it comes to his head, his head depth from jaws that stick out 8 inches from his head compared to the org. with about 4 inches. His head is just way to short from back to front. Also it makes you wonder about figures in the future. Don't expect a TRUE 1/6 SCALE Avatar figure!

more like at original P1 that a predator berserker
op0688.jpg

Back