Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope everyone of you that is complaining and going crazy, cancel their preorders and never order again. If you want to prove a point don't buy it but I have a feeling 90% of the people complaining still buy this.

The height reduction sucks but I can live with it, it actually makes him fit more into the regular predator line now.

Yup, I canceled

I bailed early in the conversations regarding height accuracy therefore, I don't know if this has been asked or addressed:

Will this fit in a Detolf standing up?

I bailed early in the conversations regarding height accuracy therefore, I don't know if this has been asked or addressed:

Will this fit in a Detolf standing up?

p1 could fit inn while on his jungle base ..berserker isn't much bigger then p1 so ya he should fit inn ..even while on his stand.

Since he's on a regular base he'll probably be shorter than P1 on his jungle base won't he ?

Ya thats what i'm saying ..but berserker is still a little bit bigger then p1 so they should be about the same height together while each on there stands.

Ya thats what i'm saying ..but berserker is still a little bit bigger then p1 so they should be about the same height together while each on there stands.

Oh ok, I thought I saw a pic of both of them (or maybe another Pred) without stand and they were the same height.

Everyones so worried about figures fitting in detolfs - personally I just buy everything and worry about where they'll fit later - its just never a concern of mine. I don't even have shelves at the moment beyond 2 crappy book cases. I have a toy collection that I haven't seen complete and all on display for about 2 and a half years and I've bought a shocking amount in that time. Right now I no longer have any idea of the full scale of my collection or whether I have even half enough space for it all in my room. But that aint stop me from continuing to buy stuff.

Everyones so worried about figures fitting in detolfs - personally I just buy everything and worry about where they'll fit later - its just never a concern of mine.

My collection is displayed in detolfs therefore, it is a concern for me. Ultimately any figure will fit in a detolf by removing shelves BUT I would really have to be a fan to 'give up' 2 shelf spaces for 1 figure. A HT Hulk without question a HT Beserker Predator not so much.

I see. With me if I want the figure I want the figure. Where or how I'll display it is a secondary consideration (and at the moment isn't a consideration at all). I mean do you have to display everything in a detolf?

Will these drop in price since alot of people not going to pick this one up?? When does toys2 get there shipment?

Different sculptor different take. The sculptor Joseph Tsang.... has does some phenomenal work but he is not know for accuracy... examples includes Alien-Big Chap and Ghost Rider skull.

Which is really a damn shame. HT is known for their accurate figures and Tsang no doubt is a VERY talented artist but really should concentrate on accuracy. I have no doubt he could do it.

Man I thought I was heated. I went on Hot Toys Facebook page and man those people are very disappointed. Hopefully Hot Toys comes to their senses and give us what was shown at first. With that said I am looking foward to the t1 t-800 figure. Now Hot Toys thats what you call a great likeness ;)

not likely. coz that's how HT roll. :lecture

Indeed. The P1 wasn't the most accurate figure either but has jumped in price quite significantly. All of HT's Preds go up in price, not down and I doubt this one will be any different in the end.

Man I thought I was heated. I went on Hot Toys Facebook page and man those people are very disappointed. Hopefully Hot Toys comes to their senses and give us what was shown at first. With that said I am looking foward to the t1 t-800 figure. Now Hot Toys thats what you call a great likeness ;)

Yup. It would be even better if they go back and resculpt the head and bio to be larger and more accurate while their at it but that will never happen.

^yeah, but unlike the P1. the prototype never indicated it was midget size. for $160, you get a well rounded figure with base and accessories...demerits for the height and slight biomask inaccuracy, justifiable.

this berzerker pred however...$200. i find it hard to justify now.

Indeed. The P1 wasn't the most accurate figure either but has jumped in price quite significantly. All of HT's Preds go up in price, not down and I doubt this one will be any different in the end.

Yup. It would be even better if they go back and resculpt the head and bio to be larger and more accurate while their at it but that will never happen.
I wish they would resculpt the head, that would be a dream come true but yeah like you said it probably will not happen. I thought I was fixing to start my collection off with Berserker but nope! I wonder if HT will put the falcon drone with the Falconer?

^yeah, but unlike the P1. the prototype never indicated it was midget size. for $160, you get a well rounded figure with base and accessories...demerits for the height and slight biomask inaccuracy, justifiable.

this berzerker pred however...$200. i find it hard to justify now.

You have to know that the value of USD dropped about 10 to 20% against major currencies (though HKD and Chinese Yuan is some-what pegged to USD) compared to 1.5 years ago..... I'm actually paying less for Berserker than what I paid for my P1, in my country's currency

Last edited:
Back