Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spend your money on another figure that pleases you. Nobody is forcing you to get it, don't buy it if you think that it's a bad figure and the price is too high. :slap:lol

Yes, problem is most of us have already preordered it. Some, like me, paid for it fully cash. You seem to not understand why a lot of people are getting angry. HT tricked us into preordering by showing us a vastly superior prototype and then f@cking us over by delivering a different product and claiming that things like these normally occur.

Oh, and BTW, their excuse? It holds no water. It's obvious that they intentionally shrunk the bodies, perhaps to increase their profit margin. Someone pointed this out: the armors hadn't shrunk.

Spend your money on another figure that pleases you. Nobody is forcing you to get it, don't buy it if you think that it's a bad figure and the price is too high. :slap:lol

is not that simple , its like buying a car , you paid for a BMW and when they deliver it to you you get a volkswagen beatle , and when you complain to the dealer they tell you well is still a car doesnt it???:dunno

I understand, but the things that some are complaining about don't bother me.

Ask for a refund or exchange it for another item, etc.

i understand the way you are thinking ?

wana buy a scar predator for $200 , you will say yes right? and what would you say if at the end i sent you a NECA one isntead of the the Hot toys ones , what would you say ??
oh you ripped me off and my answer will be .... what are you complaining isnt it a scar predator or not ?

that is what they did pretty much (iam only exagerating but still):lol

I understand, but the things that some are complaining about don't bother me.

Ask for a refund or exchange it for another item, etc.

That's precisely what we want HT to do: a refund. If you follow the figure's history, the exuberant price is attributed to the figure's size. Since they intentionally changed that, then they shouldn't charge as much.

That's precisely what we want HT to do: a refund. If you follow the figure's history, the exuberant price is attributed to the figure's size. Since they intentionally changed that, then they shouldn't charge as much.

i agree 100% with you

img9033ez.jpg

as what i've suspected, he's as tall as the older preds.
way to go HT, false advertising. the HEIGHT, being huge was the only justification for the lack of accessories, loss of some articulation for that $200 pricetag....

Looks like Sideshows strategies are rubbing off on Hot Toys...

Oh the horror! Say it ain't so...? :horror

What's stopping you from getting a refund?

1. some distributors/retailers won't allow refunds.
2. I'm not from HK, so I can't go to HT directly.

If HT wouldn't go for refunds, which I'm sure they won't I would just as easily settle for rebate. It's the best compromise for both HT and their customers. Rebate can be either in the form of a gift certificate or additional accessories in time for the international release.

Don't get me wrong, if they showed the actual product at a reasonable price, then I would've been head and heels over it and I'll actually let the inaccuracies in the sculpt slide. But they opted to screw their customers over and hope we won't notice or complain.

What I'm sure of now is that if they'll price Falconer and Tracker the same way, then I won't get either anymore. I no longer plan to complete HT's Pred figures anyway.

Last edited:
it's a shame, because if you change the Berserker's head would be much better. The Wolf's legs are horrible!

From what I know, in the film Wolf was kinda skinny as well. Have to agree, Berserker wins aesthetically, but it can only look good standing up. The Wolf figure will dance over it when it comes to action poses :)

Yes, problem is most of us have already preordered it. Some, like me, paid for it fully cash. You seem to not understand why a lot of people are getting angry. HT tricked us into preordering by showing us a vastly superior prototype and then f@cking us over by delivering a different product and claiming that things like these normally occur.

Oh, and BTW, their excuse? It holds no water. It's obvious that they intentionally shrunk the bodies, perhaps to increase their profit margin. Someone pointed this out: the armors hadn't shrunk.
How did you pay for it in full? I thought you could only pre-order it. And does anyone know when that new T-800 will be out???

Found this quote from the HT Newsletter this morning quite funny.

Reserve some more space for the Berserker Predator collectible, because he is larger than our commonly released collectibles!

What a joke....

How did you pay for it in full? I thought you could only pre-order it. And does anyone know when that new T-800 will be out???

A local retailer (official distributor) here offers it. They have this sort of limited stock set aside for this kind of offer. Essentially, it's much cheaper than the retail price, so I usually go for that. I usually buy this way for figures that I'm really sure to get, such as this Berserker. So, yes no refunds/backing out since that would mean I won't be able to be included in such offers again.

As for Tech Noir T-800, not sure yet, but December 2010 gets thrown around in the grapevine :) And, yes, I preordered it the same way I did with this Berserker. So I sincerely hope HT doesn't screw us over with that figure.

A local retailer (official distributor) here offers it. They have this sort of limited stock set aside for this kind of offer. Essentially, it's much cheaper than the retail price, so I usually go for that. I usually buy this way for figures that I'm really sure to get, such as this Berserker. So, yes no refunds/backing out since that would mean I won't be able to be included in such offers again.
That sucks. So you have to get the figure lol. Well you might like it later on.

From what I know, in the film Wolf was kinda skinny as well. Have to agree, Berserker wins aesthetically, but it can only look good standing up. The Wolf figure will dance over it when it comes to action poses :)

Yeah, wolf is skinny! But this seems anorexic! Berserker has a great body and excellent paintjob! I do not understand how is it that the sculptor is able to do all the little chest's scales and can not produce a proportionate head and hair! A mystery. :slap

That sucks. So you have to get the figure lol. Well you might like it later on.

Hahaha yups, so now you understand my dilemma :) In any case, it would've normally been an impressive figure and wouldn't have minded getting it. But if only HT didn't lie and definitely not for the price.

I'm really hoping HT gives a rebate or something. I'd be perfectly happy if HT does just that.

Yeah, wolf is skinny! But this seems anorexic! Berserker has a great body and excellent paintjob! I do not understand how is it that the sculptor is able to do all the little chest's scales and can not produce a proportionate head and hair! A mystery. :slap

:exactly:

Back