Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish they would resculpt the head, that would be a dream come true but yeah like you said it probably will not happen. I thought I was fixing to start my collection off with Berserker but nope! I wonder if HT will put the falcon drone with the Falconer?

It's been confirmed by Hot Toys that the Falconer will come with his falcon drone. No face for that figure though, because FOX didn't approve the design HTs wanted to do.

I wonder if we will ever hear a reply from hot toys, on facebook its obvious that noone is happy with the product

Which is really a damn shame. HT is known for their accurate figures and Tsang no doubt is a VERY talented artist but really should concentrate on accuracy. I have no doubt he could do it.

Agreed.

...Hopefully Hot Toys comes to their senses and give us what was shown at first...

Retooling the entire figure at this stage... not very likely. That's not to disagree with the sentiment though.

Retooling the entire figure at this stage... not very likely. That's not to disagree with the sentiment though.

Agreed. Personally, I'd rather get a rebate. Their asking price is based on what they've shown in the promo pics. A bigger figure meant more raw materials used, hence the higher price tag while having less accessories would've been justified. But with the final product, it's simply way overpriced.

Looks like they're taking pics off their facebook page. There was a good shot comparing the original promo size comparison pix to the new one. It was there yesterday but gone now.

Everybody is complaining left and right and hot toys is giving no comments , and i allways tought they were a serious company

I don't even ____ing care that much, i'll probally buy it..and the headsculpt looks better then the movie accurate look, the dreads looking shorter well, someone a few pages back did use a screenshot of the Beserker looking up in the movie comparing that with a pic of the figure having its head tilted down, stupid comparison really.

I don't even ____ing care that much, i'll probally buy it..and the headsculpt looks better then the movie accurate look, the dreads looking shorter well, someone a few pages back did use a screenshot of the Beserker looking up in the movie comparing that with a pic of the figure having its head tilted down, stupid comparison really.

This is seriously beyond my nerd level.

This figure is absolutely brilliant and people are cryling like HT is about to release hasbro-quality toy for 15 bucks.

:slap

Attachments

• tblbod10.jpg
    tblbod10.jpg
    269 KB · Views: 6
This is seriously beyond my nerd level.

This figure is absolutely brilliant and people are cryling like HT is about to release hasbro-quality toy for 15 bucks.

:slap

At least with a $15 Hasbro toy, you get what you pay for. This Berserker Pred IS NOT worth $200 in terms of size, inaccuracy, articulation, and lack of accessories. HT should either give us a refund, or include a f@ckload of additional accessories.

At least with a $15 Hasbro toy, you get what you pay for. This Berserker Pred IS NOT worth $200 in terms of size, inaccuracy, articulation, and lack of accessories. HT should either give us a refund, or include a f@ckload of additional accessories.

I agree about the price and accessories. It's still too early to comment on other aspects, because as far as I know, it's not even out yet and HT is still working on him.

I agree about the price and accessories. It's still too early to comment on other aspects, because as far as I know it's not even out yet and HT is still working on him.

the product its out already , the problem is that the misleading information , they put pictures on their website of the item that people preordered and what they actually recieved once it was out was berseker younger brother

I agree about the price and accessories. It's still too early to comment on other aspects, because as far as I know it's not even out yet and HT is still working on him.

Nope, it's out in HK. That the reason why we got these latest pics and the reason why HT sent out that stupid excuse. It's not yet released internationally, though.

Back