Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The figure is still big, and i mean even Falconer didn't look super tall when battling the Yakuza.

The thing i don't get is why haven't people gone this retarded over War Machines really dim lit eyes? or lack of markings?, that is a much bigger issue to me if i had interest in that figure, that is.

Again...

THIS is what people were shown and used as a selling point!

20100712_bfe66d7b6c945307d48bB5ohTBIYcYEC.jpg

If it wasn't for that, people wouldn't be this pissed off.

I'm suprised I don't see more people being dissapointed with the small head and bio aswell as the overall headsculpt itself. Imo those are the biggest faults about this figure, not it's height.

I'm suprised I don't see more people being dissapointed with the small head and bio aswell as the overall headsculpt itself. Imo those are the biggest faults about this figure, not it's height.

I agree! berserker and classic in the movie are about the same height! The size is not a major flaw!:wink1:

Hey people. Long time reader of these boards but only just decided to start posting here. In regards to the height issues. Of the 3 super Predators Berserker was meant to be the tallest. Therefore that will mean that Falconer and Tracker(if made) would be the same size as classic to be kept in scale with Berserker.
Group.jpg

for me the resizing is the minor of the problems

The unwatchable disney face instead ...:cuckoo:

This figure reminds me of apple products.
On one side there are the people who hate everything about the figure just because of the height issue and on the other side are the apologists who try to justify the price of a really expensive collectible even though it clearly is an inferior product to the proto.

Hey people. Long time reader of these boards but only just decided to start posting here. In regards to the height issues. Of the 3 super Predators Berserker was meant to be the tallest. Therefore that will mean that Falconer and Tracker(if made) would be the same size as classic to be kept in scale with Berserker.
Group.jpg

Falconer is using the same body as Berserker so he'll be the same height.

Group.jpg
But in the film seem all high (low) equal

In fact, the actors have much the same height :

Classic Predator/Derek Mears (196 cm)
Berserker Predator-Falconer/Brian Steele (201 cm)
Tracker Predator/Carey Jones (201 cm)

Group.jpg

if this is true it will suck big time :slap:gah:

THIS is what people were shown and used as a selling point!

20100712_bfe66d7b6c945307d48bB5ohTBIYcYEC.jpg

If it wasn't for that, people wouldn't be this pissed off.

Wrong.

This is what people were shown as a prototype of the Beserker. True, this is a promotional picture for Hot Toys, but anyone who's ever seen a picture of a prototype knows there can and probably will be changes made to the final product.

If people used the above image as their own personal "selling point," and thought the Beserker would look exactly like this, they obviously didn't read the fine print at the bottom of the picture. They spell it out for you: the final product *might* not look like the prototype...and yet folks still complain when it doesn't. Wow.

Look at the size of the Berserker in the film. In the movie, the Berserker isn't really that much taller than the Classic Pred and after having rewatched Predators again, I'd say OMG's picture showing the Berserker next to Royce are pretty darn close to the right scale.

Prototype or not, it did say "realistic and accurate 1/6 scale." Doesn't quite seem like it now.

oh god, get over it. either buy it or dont buy it.

I for one will be buying it, i like the design and even if he is a smidge shorter its not the end of the world.

Group.jpg

These are concepts. In the movie are the same height.

This figure reminds me of apple products.
On one side there are the people who hate everything about the figure just because of the height issue and on the other side are the apologists who try to justify the price of a really expensive collectible even though it clearly is an inferior product to the proto.

ignorant.....

Im keeping my preorder by the moment but i feel bad with hot toys,
the size of the head and the inaccurate helmet are a bad point , the lack of accesories and the high price are a super bad point, but i have preordered it because i think that this would be the "super predator" of my clan, The picture with the "accurate 1/6 scale" was the picture because i did my preorder, i saw the berserker near the classic and i forgot all the other bad points, but now i feel bad because i want an accurate berserker and this will not happen, im sure that this is a good figure , but this is not an accurate predator berserker

I can't believe some people are actually defending Hot Toys when they purposely mislead customers.

if you don't like him stop complaining about him and don't buy him. but this guy will be mine. hey i wouldn't spend 200 bucks on something i don't like.:lecture

Wrong.

This is what people were shown as a prototype of the Beserker. True, this is a promotional picture for Hot Toys, but anyone who's ever seen a picture of a prototype knows there can and probably will be changes made to the final product.

If people used the above image as their own personal "selling point," and thought the Beserker would look exactly like this, they obviously didn't read the fine print at the bottom of the picture. They spell it out for you: the final product *might* not look like the prototype...and yet folks still complain when it doesn't. Wow.

Look at the size of the Berserker in the film. In the movie, the Berserker isn't really that much taller than the Classic Pred and after having rewatched Predators again, I'd say OMG's picture showing the Berserker next to Royce are pretty darn close to the right scale.

yes, the fine print does say results may vary. but, it was pics from the convention that really convinced me this pred TOWERS the regular preds, that was the selling point that totally mislead me. the lack of articulation over aesthetics, lack of accessories for price tag was against me, and justified that in the hopes of having a huge predator in my clan.
sizecomp.jpg

now...they are of the same height now. i was not expecting that to happen.
img9033ez.jpg

*note guardian pred may be using P1 head, but he's not midget size like P1

Last edited:
Back