Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know that vendors aren't going to be ____ing around when selling this thing.

If MMS DX Batman and MMS DX Joker are pushing 300 dollars I can only imagine what this guy will go for once stores sell out.

____ it, I preordered with Sideshow. I very rarely keep my preorders (I just canceled my T-1000s with SS and went with an ebay seller and Toys2 instead) but whatever. If I see a better price or can't wait once I see in hand pics, I'll just cancel it.

That's bull____ how you have to wait 40 days to get your points though. I have like 300 something.

I actually may wait till I see what NECA is doing regarding 1/6th scale - If they only make a technoir version and a BD version I'll be happy, and I'll only have to buy a cop shootout version from HT!

AE gets their stock from SS.

But they aren't paying $194.99 for them are they? Probably get them at wholesale like that $110 Barney Ross. We know how much Sideshow is marking this up and ripping us off.

Sideshow is not ripping any of us off, without them this figures doesn't exist. you're being ungrateful at feeding the hand that bites you now.

I actually may wait till I see what NECA is doing regarding 1/6th scale - If they only make a technoir version and a BD version I'll be happy, and I'll only have to buy a cop shootout version from HT!

I doubt they'll do anything else in 1/6th. They got the first two out before Hot Toys but now that the HT lines are in full swing I'd say NECA will stick to 7".

Elitist ____s, NECA faggots, Hot Toys apologists, T2 haters, know it alls, inbred retards, ____ all of you.

I JUST WANT MY T-800. I DON'T CARE HOW, I WANT IT NOW.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/TRTkCHE1sS4?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/TRTkCHE1sS4?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

No exclusive... so I'll order from Alter Ego. I gots to save that 10%... it's like getting every 10th figure for free :lecture

Not to mention AE also gives you another 2% in rewards points.

I doubt they'll do anything else in 1/6th. They got the first two out before Hot Toys but now that the HT lines are in full swing I'd say NECA will stick to 7".

yeah a couple of times on Twitter they said it costs too much to keep on doing 1/6 so we most likely won't see anymore.

my family is getting 4, i got 2 from sideshow. But They wont let me get the other two so im going with badboytostore.

Question... it asks if i want to upgrade to "collector's grade" for 2 bux more, what is that?

It just means they take better care of it for you and check it, and make sure you are getting a mint condition box, for collector purposes. If you don't care if the box gets a little dinged up, or a corner is a little wrinkled, then just get the standard.

BTW, I've ordered from Big Bad a few times now and have had no problems.

Back