Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to do what I always do...wait until it's out and order through Ebay. :yes

I did it for Aldo! :D

my family is getting 4, i got 2 from sideshow. But They wont let me get the other two so im going with badboytostore.

Question... it asks if i want to upgrade to "collector's grade" for 2 bux more, what is that?

just placed my pre-order so that takes care of that.

I will be happy with the Technoir standing next to the Reese standing next to the T2 T-800, if they make Sarah for T1 then God bless I will get her also but no DX for me.

my family is getting 4, i got 2 from sideshow. But They wont let me get the other two so im going with badboytostore.

Question... it asks if i want to upgrade to "collector's grade" for 2 bux more, what is that?

Box Condition

If I were to guess it would mean you then have the offical right to go on their forums and moan about hair colour , shapes of the sculpt and clothing material. :monkey3

I've never had a problem with Big Bad. Been getting stuff from them for years.

My plan:

-1 MMS136 for Tech Noir scene. I will alternate between him using the hangun and the uzi or maybe I'll display him weaponless using the fist hands just looking bada$$.

-1 MMS136 for arm surgery scene

If and hopefully when Hot Toys make Police station assault version with 2 heads and BD outfit

-1 for police station assault using endo-eye headsculpt with Gargoyle sunglasses

-1 for final battle damage phase with BD headsculpt

-spare tech noir head goes on nude Arnie muscle body for arrival scene

-spare closed-eye headsculpt and spare endo-eye headsculpt alternately used with another body, clothed in the vest, pants and boots from MMS02 and posed with bandaged arm and using blade to cut out the damaged human eye

-spare final BD headsculpt - just spare I think.

And that would be T1 T-800 completely covered for me at 1/6th.

My plan:

-1 MMS136 for Tech Noir scene. I will alternate between him using the hangun and the uzi or maybe I'll display him weaponless using the fist hands just looking bada$$.

If and hopefully when Hot Toys make Police station assault version with 2 heads and BD outfit

-1 for police station assault using endo-eye headsculpt with Gargoyle sunglasses

-spare closed-eye headsculpt and spare endo-eye headsculpt alternately used with another body, clothed in the vest, pants and boots from MMS02 and posed with bandaged arm and using blade to cut out the damaged human eye

Brilliant.

My plan:

some plan ...

Thanks guys. Obviously its for Terminator obsessives only, who don't mind multiple representations of the same character on their shelves.

Assuming there is a second T1 T-800 figure and it it follows the same pattern as MMS136 then I'd only need two of them. So 4 T-800 purchases total for all of T1 could get me all those variations. The only issue though is those extra 2 bodies.

My plan:

I want your money.

____, $194.99? I mean, yeah I'll be buying two regardless but I do think that's kind of a rip. No matter how you slice it, that's 400 dollars for two figures.

I don't want to hear "oh it's the licensing" bull____ either, all of these companies, Sideshow, Hot Toys, NECA etc. have obtained this license recently, it can't have this much bearing on the price of each item the three produce.

____, $194 dollars. Damn it. Only for you original 1984 T-800, only for you.

Back