Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lecture That is awesome Mr.E.
I especially like all the 1/6 gadgets on the desk.

But that lamp takes the Silly Putty crown. :lol

Well done. :clap

Sounds like a good explanation.

also, off topic, whats Goodshipped's communication like(e-bay)? Just wanting to know if I can ask him (through english) to hold an order of stuff I just won at auction until the next series of auctions I'm bidding on are finished too.

Just wanted to pipe in with my two cents and say that i've used goodshipped a few times and have never been too happy with his service. Everything i received was never packed well, no bubble wrap or anything, just the figure box put into a cardboard box. As a result i often had damaged boxes. I wasnt gonna use them again but i recently ordered the DX bruce lee which was apparently in stock. Then he sent me an email saying he'd made a mistake on the listing and it was supposed to be a pre-order, even though he had others listed as in stock. He offered to cancel the transaction or i could just wait for the pre-order stock to come in about a month. I chose to cancel and he then had it listed again but had jacked the price up. Which sounded fishy to me. He's also increased the price on the DX bruce lee about 3 or 4 times as its been proving popular. Something i'd expect from scalpers but not from apparent "businesses."

All that may sound like a big old rant, but im not trying to tarnish the guys name, as i know a lot of people seem to like him. Just wanted to show both sides of the coin and warn you. As for the emails requesting payment, after he cancelled my order, i got about 3 emails requesting payment and one from ebay asking why i hadnt paid. Again this could just be a mistake, but just pointing it out. There is a thread somewhere about goodshipped and people's experiences with them. Sounds like there's a lot of people unhappy with him. But as i said, a lot of people who are happy.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65126&highlight=goodshipped

Wow, sorry, that all got a bit off topic and was way more of a rant than i intended. Back on topic, i take it no one knows any new rumours concerning a possible police shootout t-800? Its gotta be one of my more anticipated (possible) figures.

Last edited:
Ok Guys here it is complete !!! The Terminator - Arm Surgery Diorama

The lamp is temporary - I'm going to make a real working light

Terminator 1 diorama 001 by mikeecko1980, on Flickr

Terminator 1 diorama 002 by mikeecko1980, on Flickr

Terminator 1 diorama 003 by mikeecko1980, on Flickr

Terminator 1 diorama 004 by mikeecko1980, on Flickr

Terminator 1 diorama 005 by mikeecko1980, on Flickr

Terminator 1 diorama 006 by mikeecko1980, on Flickr

Terminator 1 diorama 007 by mikeecko1980, on Flickr

Terminator 1 diorama 008 by mikeecko1980, on Flickr

Terminator 1 diorama 009 by mikeecko1980, on Flickr

Terminator 1 diorama 010 by mikeecko1980, on Flickr

Just wanted to pipe in with my two cents and say that i've used goodshipped a few times and have never been too happy with his service. Everything i received was never packed well, no bubble wrap or anything, just the figure box put into a cardboard box. As a result i often had damaged boxes. I wasnt gonna use them again but i recently ordered the DX bruce lee which was apparently in stock. Then he sent me an email saying he'd made a mistake on the listing and it was supposed to be a pre-order, even though he had others listed as in stock. He offered to cancel the transaction or i could just wait for the pre-order stock to come in about a month. I chose to cancel and he then had it listed again but had jacked the price up. Which sounded fishy to me. He's also increased the price on the DX bruce lee about 3 or 4 times as its been proving popular. Something i'd expect from scalpers but not from apparent "businesses."
I was just explaining in the NECA 1:4 Predator thread that this practice, unfortunately, still goes on among various retailers. :mad:

I've only had this figure for two days now but I can safely say, for me, it is a near perfect figure in its simplicity.

As milky ASH would say "I admire its purity" :lol

I say that meaning it is a damn accurate character portrayal from this film. To me, it looks a whole lot more like a miniature human (or in this case cyborg) character from the Film than a doll or a toy, or even action figure.

Much of it has to do with the sculpt of course, but the extra attention made to the outfit, tailoring, fit and true to scale little things like the gromets in the jacket make all the difference.

Anyway, my thoughts. I know everyone has their nits, boots too big, etc. I had a Custom Tech Noir Termie for years and I think it was the best there was for the time, it even had real leather boots, but even that is blown away by this so to me, this is the Action Figure of the Year...

...that is until the DX Jack Sparrow comes out. ;)

Back