Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on getting him Pjam :clap

You are right , when i look at my figures they do look like little humans , thats how good hot toys is :panic:

I've only had this figure for two days now but I can safely say, for me, it is a near perfect figure in its simplicity.

As milky ASH would say "I admire its purity" :lol

I say that meaning it is a damn accurate character portrayal from this film. To me, it looks a whole lot more like a miniature human (or in this case cyborg) character from the Film than a doll or a toy, or even action figure.

Much of it has to do with the sculpt of course, but the extra attention made to the outfit, tailoring, fit and true to scale little things like the gromets in the jacket make all the difference.

Anyway, my thoughts. I know everyone has their nits, boots too big, etc. I had a Custom Tech Noir Termie for years and I think it was the best there was for the time, it even had real leather boots, but even that is blown away by this so to me, this is the Action Figure of the Year...

...that is until the DX Jack Sparrow comes out. ;)
All the attention to details is what really makes HT's figures stand out.
Congrats on getting this.

Congrats on getting him Pjam :clap

You are right , when i look at my figures they do look like little humans , thats how good hot toys is :panic:

All the attention to details is what really makes HT's figures stand out.
Congrats on getting this.

Thanks guys. Yep, but this even more so. Btw, great work on the table. :clap I haven't even got to the Hotel Guy stuff yet, but it seems a lot of you, and I mean A LOT are really digging on that too.

Awesomeness...

^yep, the surgery option is fantastic.

Great job by Echo with his table and assorted stuff laid out on it. Bodes well for the picnic bench should he decide to try it. For those just tuning in we were talking about adding it (picnic bench from Enrique's camp) as an environment piece to the T2 Sarah Connor figure's display options.

Incredible work, Mike:rock:rock:rock
Great to see other people doing this set up too:1-1:
Awesome stuff, my friend.
Good news! My balsa came this morning.
Ive just this second finished the 1st prototype for my arm surgery table & chair.(I was busy looking after my nephew all day so had to start work on it at night)
The aluminum came too for the small red tin, but its too thick:gah:
Need to order thinner stuff now - more waiting:monkey2
The LED light bulb came for my desk lamp...but the battery holder and wires/resistors didnt.
Still waiting for the tools too.
Just wish I had everything ready to use NOW:lol
Anyway, prototype pics coming soon.

Last edited:
Sneak peak of the prototype table & chair set -

SAM_0013.jpg

:panic:
Still needs to be sanded, weathered, painted, and varnished etc etc
Hope you like!

So.....are you ready to take orders now? ;)

Thanks guys. Yep, but this even more so. Btw, great work on the table. :clap I haven't even got to the Hotel Guy stuff yet, but it seems a lot of you, and I mean A LOT are really digging on that too.

Awesomeness...

Sneak peak of the prototype table & chair set -

SAM_0013.jpg

:panic:
Still needs to be sanded, weathered, painted, and varnished etc etc
Hope you like!

wow TFG that came out awesome , can't wait to see it done , see i told ya balsa wood was easy to work with , You and i should go into the 1/6 scale funiture business :lol together :1-1:

wow TFG that came out awesome , can't wait to see it done , see i told ya balsa wood was easy to work with , You and i should go into the 1/6 scale funiture business :lol together :1-1:

:lol:rotfl:lol::hi5:

Balsa is awesome - I love it!

EDIT - Im now taking orders on these if anyone wants to get one.
Price = about £20-25 shipped.
PM me.

Last edited:
Looking good TFG!

Hmm. Received a delivery from Goodshipped but it was missing 2 items, a body and a gun. That ever happen to anyone with him?

edit - ah jeez I've just noticed the display stand I got is missing the part with the character name aswell. Not good :gah:

Last edited:
Looking good TFG!

Hmm. Received a delivery from Goodshipped but it was missing 2 items, a body and a gun. That ever happen to anyone with him?

edit - ah jeez I've just noticed the display stand I got is missing the part with the character name aswell. Not good :gah:

He s a member here.Shoot him a PM."Goodshipped".

Must say I ve used him loads of times and have never been less than delighted with the service.

He is? Huh. and I was worried about him not speaking english. Maybe he shipped the body seperately I dunno. I messaged him on ebay anyway.

So.....are you ready to take orders now? ;)

Very soon hopefully , but if i do make these , it will be just the table and chair , all the items on the table was a pain in the ass to find and make :lol

Awesomeness...[/QUOTE]

Great job by Echo with his table and assorted stuff laid out on it. Bodes well for the picnic bench should he decide to try it. For those just tuning in we were talking about adding it [/QUOTE]

I will get some materials today or tomorrow for the pinic table and try it out :yess:

@Mr. EcKo: Fantastic work on this surgery dio bro! Good job!

Thankyou i appreciate it man

Incredible work, Mike:rock:rock:rock
Great to see other people doing this set up too:1-1:
Awesome stuff, my friend.

Thanks TFG :hi5: , your setup came out awesome too man

Looking good TFG!

Thanks!

Man, that sucks.
Hopefully he sent the others separately.
Im pretty sure he will sort it out for you if a mistake has been made.
And im pretty sure you can get your money back from paypal if he doesnt.
I havent used goodshipped for quite some time now, but got all the enterbay bruce lees from him, as well as a few other things and I never had any problems with him then.
Hopefully everything works out for you.

I actually found the gun. It was inside some styrofoam. but theres most certainly nowhere for a HT muscle body to be hidden.

Maybe he sent it seperately but I can't fathom why he would have done so.

I actually found the gun. It was inside some styrofoam. but theres most certainly nowhere for a HT muscle body to be hidden.

Maybe he sent it seperately but I can't fathom why he would have done so.

Thats true.
If you paid for it at the same time as the other stuff then it shouldve all arrived together.
So are you waiting for a reply from him right now?

It was all part one order, all paid for as one bulk payment. Yeah I await his response. He eventually got back to me about my request to delay payment on a different order but it came too late and I had already paid.

Back