Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome stock phots man where did you get them? just one thing to all terminator fans . Why did the T-800 turn on the light? when they see in infared . "quote from T2 , I see everything " :dunno
they also can run without being tired and kill with bare hands. but they use cars and guns because it's convenient.
two operations for unknown damages were ahead. no need for "image enhance" (completed quote from T2) if there is a way to avoid it.

Last edited:
Sounds like a good explanation.

also, off topic, whats Goodshipped's communication like(e-bay)? Just wanting to know if I can ask him (through english) to hold an order of stuff I just won at auction until the next series of auctions I'm bidding on are finished too.

would anybody sell me old T1 boots from HT BD T1?
i need one more pair to the rest 3.

Sounds like a good explanation.

also, off topic, whats Goodshipped's communication like(e-bay)? Just wanting to know if I can ask him (through english) to hold an order of stuff I just won at auction until the next series of auctions I'm bidding on are finished too.

His comms are pretty good from what I remember.

Thanks TFG, I'll email him later.

I think P. wants the old boots because they have wear on them and the chain thing on the new ones is a bit wierd looking.

actually P. you prefer the older pants too don't you? How do you deal with them not quite fitting the new body? They can't close around the waist.

cause new ones suck.

:dunno
I like them much more than the old ones.
They look much more accurate to me.

Thanks TFG, I'll email him later.

I think P. wants the old boots because they have wear on them and the chain thing on the new ones is a bit wierd looking.

actually P. you prefer the older pants too don't you? How do you deal with them not quite fitting the new body? They can't close around the waist.

I think the chain looks fine.
Better than the old ones.
To each his own, I suppose.

I like the old pants better too.
They had more accurate colour and leg pockets.
I like the thinner material, draw cords and top pockets better on the new ones though.

i don't use them. it's easier to repaint new pants than to cut off weird butts of the new figure for old pants.
but when i think about occasionally killing all new pants with incorrectly chosen paint, i panic and don't touch anything :)

:dunno
I like them much more than the old ones.
They look much more accurate to me.
perfect, so sell me the old boots :)

i don't use them. it's easier to repaint new pants than to cut off weird butts of the new figure for old pants.
but when i think about occasionally killing all new pants with incorrectly chosen paint, i panic and don't touch anything :)

perfect, so sell me the old boots :)

I sold them before the new terminator came out.

RE: Goodshipped on ebay

Hmm, he didn't respond to my message and I got a second round of payment reminders so I paid. I had hoped to wait till the next round of auctions I'm bidding on finished tonight.

Those payment reminders are usually automatic.
Maybe he didnt read your message yet.
Most sellers give you a week until you actually have to pay.

Being new to ebay I didn't want to risk a neutral feedback so early on. I'm sure the other auctions will be done and over with by the time hes shipping so at least I'll probably receive everything altogether.

I've had perfectly fine transactions for figure parts from 3 sellers now - 7toys7, Goodshipped and M.Y.Online

The only thing I'm worried about is my lack of self control!

Back