Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, at this price this will be the first one I wait for GoHastings' low, low prices -- even if I have to wait another year.

I'm afraid to see what Supes will be going for.

Man, at this price this will be the first one I wait for GoHastings' low, low prices -- even if I have to wait another year.

I'm afraid to see what Supes will be going for.

$300... hell $350... why not? Da Eleetz™ will pay it cuz deh hez it.

looks a bit like holt mccallany in some shots

11442.gif

don't know about you but I cant get this out of my head

You've got me burnin'
You've got me burnin'
You've got me burnin' in the third degree

This one is a definate purchace for me. Was hoping for a battle damaged T2 T800 first and then this, but this looks great.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure

hottoyst1t800pr16.jpg

hottoyst1t800pr17.jpg

This is the expression i would have preferred on the Normal sculpt,Arnie going in for the Kill look.

hottoyst1t800pr16.jpg

hottoyst1t800pr17.jpg

This is the expression i would have preferred on the Normal sculpt,Arnie going in for the Kill look.

This sculpt is just perfect. The expression, everything. If HT makes a Police Station shootout T1, I hope they use this sculpt and just tweak the damaged eye to show the mech eye underneith.

I like that Hot Toys doesn't making a limited edition of their production. This days, we have the T-800 which gonna be sell out sooo extremely quickly (even faster than the T-1000 i think).
Bravo!

I hope they made the .45 with laser sight accurate to the real deal as shown in imfdb, i.e. that it came with the wires and all:

Longslide2.jpg

hottoyst1t800pr16.jpg

hottoyst1t800pr17.jpg

I just can't get over this.

Think this is the display I will use. Perfect.

Wonder if the jacket will get wrinkled when you wrap it like that to make the arm wound visible.

I think they could have left the arm and second head out of the package to a lower price, and have a visible endo eye for the police scene figure.

I do not think i will ever pose him with that stuff anyway

edit: They should have included a grey sleveless shirt and bandage for his right arm and hand to make the eye surgery scene more accurate

Last edited:
I thought I was gonna pass BUT pre ordered thru Toys2. :gah:

I am trying to sell my T-1000 Sarah Connor so I can keep my "only two" motto. T2-T-800 and then T1 T-800. FU HT :pfft:

I was gonna pre-order this from sideshow but last time i got stung with import charges. Does anyone from the UK know if sideshow ever mark their packages as low value or anything?

As for the figure. This really is perfect. The only figure i might actually buy two of so i can have one set up for the surgery scene and one for for the tech noir scene. Just awesome. Im actually glad they went for this and not a two in one, or even just the police shootout. This is the iconic image for me.

Back