Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/suaUVNLOT3M?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/suaUVNLOT3M?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Awesome!:D ..this fig is growing on me big time..i may have to get this one:)

Awesome!
Thanks.

It's seems like a lot of people have changed their avatars to a Terminator picture, even me.

Its funny, i've noticed when a new predator collectible comes out there's all these predator threads all over the first few pages, and when a new terminator collectible is announced its the same situation. :lol Guess people just get excited. And with good cause. This thing looks astounding. Cant wait for this release.

Its funny, i've noticed when a new predator collectible comes out there's all these predator threads all over the first few pages, and when a new terminator collectible is announced its the same situation. :lol Guess people just get excited. And with good cause. This thing looks astounding. Cant wait for this release.

It really does look nice. I showed it to my dad and he laughed, he said "who is that, Willem Defoe?" I then asked him if he was crazy? He then saw some of the close ups and said "oh okay, that pretty awesome." I'm pretty stoked to get him though.

I haven't noticed. :dunno

unusual_sarcasm_notice.jpg

:)

Re: Hot Toys THE TERMINATOR 1/6 T-800 Teaser

He looks GREAT to me! Sure his has almost the same scowl as the T-2 T-800. But Arnold was 7 years younger in 1984 when Terminator was released, than what he was in 1991 when Terminator 2 came out in theaters. So I don't think it's the same sculpt as the T2 T-800. As it is now I plan on getting one! Sure it's one outfit. But if I'm not mistaken he only wore this outfit that he took from one of the three guys in the beginning of the movie. "Nice night for a walk". Until the police station raid when he wore the black leather jacket, and a different t-shirt with his "spikey" hair. So it looks like those of us that want that police station outfit will have to get the black leather jacket, and another dark gray/black t-shirt.

62762_111359332259053_100001549595932_93942_1578721_n.jpg

My monitor sucks. Does anyone see the "Gargoyles" sunglasses in the picture with his gear? I can't see if they're in it or not.

Cool figure but that version to me is more iconic. I'm not as big a terminator fan as some people so I more then likely won't be buying any, Sideshows t-800 is good enough for me

when the police shootout version comes out, is anyone here going to take off his shirt, bare chest, switch to Technoir hands holding the laser sighting gun to match the film poster?

Until we see pics of it, or a BD T-800 from T2 is released, I'm 50/50 skeptical, when the T2 line started, especially with the minimal accessories the first T-800 came with, I would have expected 1-2 more T-800s from that movie because it's Arnie and would do well, but that hasn't happened yet. While T1 is the iconic film to start it all, you just never know what the hell HT's thinking with their choices sometimes. It'd suck but it wouldn't shock me if this Tech Noir and maybe an Endoskeleton were all we got from T1. They're quite unpredictable, some things you'd think are no brainers, they don't do for some reason we'll never know or understand.

I do hope we get all of the figures I mentioned though, I really want them, and a proper '84 Reese.

I think the depression of getting a Tech-Noir Terminator before a BD T2 T-800 has gotten the best of you.

No doubt there will be a Police Shootout Terminator. HT knows that is the version everyone wants. And that figure will be even better than Tech-Noir, which just from the protos will be the best figure I own.

Police Shootout - 100%
Reese - 50%
Sarah - 15%

Back