Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time to get with the 21st century.

Hey, I got most of the old stuff on DvD or Blu....but they never came out with a good Terminator DVD. I aint payin for barebones. Give me features, or ____ off. :dunno

The Blu Ray has features....not a lot....but it has 'em.

Ummm...yes they did come out with a good Terminator DVD, and I have it. It is this one...

https://www.amazon.com/Terminator-A...=sr_1_11?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1285487232&sr=1-11

The MGM Special Edition DVD for "The Terminator". Here's the cool Lenticular DVD cover art for it.

TheTerminatorMGMSpecialEditionDVD.jpg

It has many great special features and interviews, and even deleted scenes! Here's what is featured on this "Special Edition" Terminator DVD:

1.) All new digital master transfer from a Hi-Definition Transfer
2.) New State-Of-The-Art 5.1 Stereo Remix (The movie was originally recorded in MONO sound! Not in Stereo sound! So a new Stereo remix of the soundtrack was created!)
3.) Brand-New "Other Voices" Documentary with a new James Cameron series of interviews.
4.) "The Terminator: A Retrospective" Documentary.
5.) "Terminated" Deleted Scenes with James Cameron Audio Commentary Underlay.
6.) Hidden Menu Features - DVD-ROM Script To Screen - Original Mono Audio Track - Original Storyboards, Trailers, TV Spots, and More!

16:9 Widescreen/Letterboxed Format DVD, 6-page full color booklet with the story of making "The Terminator", and some great color pictures from the movie. Special Lenticular DVD cover.

So...this is FAR from being a "bare-bones" DVD! I would seek out this DVD on Amazon, and buy it! I got a Blu-Ray player for Christmas last year, after I got this great DVD. I'm happy to have it, and I can now enjoy it in near 1080P video quality on my Blu-Ray player now. The Blu-Ray version of "The Terminator" does NOT have all of the special features that this "Special Edition" DVD has on it. :wave

In fact, read the second review for this DVD from Robert H. on the page for it at the link from Amazon.com. He brings up many of the great features from this DVD.

Last edited:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/zA32ikd9B34?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/zA32ikd9B34?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Good find Jedi, I have to pick up that DVD T1 is one of my favourite movies especially considering how low the budget was that movie was a masterpiece. Screw Avatar. :p

I'm glad I passed on the T2.

What pisses me off is, I dont have The Terminator on Blu Ray or DVD...only VHS...:(

And I dont have a VHS player no mo....:(

Hey, I got most of the old stuff on DvD or Blu....but they never came out with a good Terminator DVD. I aint payin for barebones. Give me features, or ____ off. :dunno

The Blu Ray has features....not a lot....but it has 'em.

here's just the blu-ray:
https://www.amazon.com/Terminator-Blu-ray-Arnold-Schwarzenegger/dp/B000F9RB9Y/ref=sr_1_1?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1285492745&sr=1-1

And here is the DVD+Blu-Ray Combo which is actually cheaper at some places:
https://www.amazon.com/Terminator-Two-Disc-Blu-ray-DVD-Combo/dp/B0037ODTTK/ref=sr_1_3?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1285492745&sr=1-3

I have the blu-ray. It's pretty nice, but I still prefer my awesome T2 skynet edition Blu-ray over the T1 blu-ray

Yup im still waiting in a decent transfer for T1 to blu,,but T2 looks totally superb.
On a different note,,,T1's longslide should be able to be cocked,,like some of the other HT handguns?

Ummm...yes they did come out with a good Terminator DVD, and I have it. It is this one...

https://www.amazon.com/Terminator-A...=sr_1_11?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1285487232&sr=1-11

The MGM Special Edition DVD for "The Terminator". Here's the cool Lenticular DVD cover art for it.

TheTerminatorMGMSpecialEditionDVD.jpg

It has many great special features and interviews, and even deleted scenes! Here's what is featured on this "Special Edition" Terminator DVD:

1.) All new digital master transfer from a Hi-Definition Transfer
2.) New State-Of-The-Art 5.1 Stereo Remix (The movie was originally recorded in MONO sound! Not in Stereo sound! So a new Stereo remix of the soundtrack was created!)
3.) Brand-New "Other Voices" Documentary with a new James Cameron series of interviews.
4.) "The Terminator: A Retrospective" Documentary.
5.) "Terminated" Deleted Scenes with James Cameron Audio Commentary Underlay.
6.) Hidden Menu Features - DVD-ROM Script To Screen - Original Mono Audio Track - Original Storyboards, Trailers, TV Spots, and More!

16:9 Widescreen/Letterboxed Format DVD, 6-page full color booklet with the story of making "The Terminator", and some great color pictures from the movie. Special Lenticular DVD cover.

So...this is FAR from being a "bare-bones" DVD! I would seek out this DVD on Amazon, and buy it! I got a Blu-Ray player for Christmas last year, after I got this great DVD. I'm happy to have it, and I can now enjoy it in near 1080P video quality on my Blu-Ray player now. The Blu-Ray version of "The Terminator" does NOT have all of the special features that this "Special Edition" DVD has on it. :wave

In fact, read the second review for this DVD from Robert H. on the page for it at the link from Amazon.com. He brings up many of the great features from this DVD.

Yeah I have that. The inner sleve has a terminator red vison look.
The picture upscales really well, and the extras are great. I have felt no need to seek out a Blu-Ray import

A new book on Arnold Schwarzenegger claims he once spent two hours at a party at the Playboy mansion locked in a room with a pin-up -- and Hugh Hefner may have a videotape of what happened behind the closed door.

In "The Governator," investigative journalist Ian Halperin quotes an unnamed person who he describes as a female producer who met Schwarzenegger at a cigar bar in Santa Monica in 2006.

She said: "I was shocked because he was married. Arnold was all over us trying to get us to go home with him. He plied us with alcohol and kept making the moves on us all night . . . He came across as a big pervert."

Halperin quotes the woman: "There's a rumor that Hef has video, for security purposes, of everything that goes on in those rooms. I hope that tape comes out so his wife can see what kind of a pig he is."

A new book on Arnold Schwarzenegger claims he once spent two hours at a party at the Playboy mansion locked in a room with a pin-up -- and Hugh Hefner may have a videotape of what happened behind the closed door.

In "The Governator," investigative journalist Ian Halperin quotes an unnamed person who he describes as a female producer who met Schwarzenegger at a cigar bar in Santa Monica in 2006.

She said: "I was shocked because he was married. Arnold was all over us trying to get us to go home with him. He plied us with alcohol and kept making the moves on us all night . . . He came across as a big pervert."

What's that got to do with this figure? If I wanted read about hearsay, I would read the National Enquirer

What's that got to do with this figure? If I wanted read about hearsay, I would read the National Enquirer

someone who read this book and comes to you home and sees this will remind you that you have a figure of a "big pervert" would you feel embarrassed?

someone who read this book and comes to you home and sees this will remind you that you have a figure of a "big pervert" would you feel embarrassed?

Its not a figure of Arnie it's a figure of The Terminator.

I'm a massive pervert, does anyone want a figure of me?

Halperin quotes the woman: "There's a rumor that Hef has video, for security purposes, of everything that goes on in those rooms. I hope that tape comes out so his wife can see what kind of a pig he is."

quiggle =

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/nvuVtyBAXqs?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/nvuVtyBAXqs?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Just because you choose to focus on the negative please try not to bring everyone else's enjoyment of the figure down to your level. :rolleyes:
Fact is the Dutch, T2 and no doubt this figure will sell well regardless of your opinion. Heck, even the Michael Jackson figures sold well and we all know he was fairly controversial.

Back