Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He seems somewhat hypocritical as well. He's here in the T1 thread trying to bring down people's enthusiasm for this figure yet his avatar is from T1??? It's not like the fact that Scharzenegger isn't a saint is surprising news.

I'm buying a Terminator figure.
What in the name of arse has Arnie's private life got to with anything??

By that logic quibble, you shouldn't buy any figure as I am sure most of the stars have done stuff that's not cool at one stage or another.

Thankfully, I'm buying characters not actors.

A new book on Arnold Schwarzenegger claims he once spent two hours at a party at the Playboy mansion locked in a room with a pin-up -- and Hugh Hefner may have a videotape of what happened behind the closed door.

In "The Governator," investigative journalist Ian Halperin quotes an unnamed person who he describes as a female producer who met Schwarzenegger at a cigar bar in Santa Monica in 2006.

She said: "I was shocked because he was married. Arnold was all over us trying to get us to go home with him. He plied us with alcohol and kept making the moves on us all night . . . He came across as a big pervert."

Halperin quotes the woman: "There's a rumor that Hef has video, for security purposes, of everything that goes on in those rooms. I hope that tape comes out so his wife can see what kind of a pig he is."

What's that got to do with this figure? If I wanted read about hearsay, I would read the National Enquirer

someone who read this book and comes to you home and sees this will remind you that you have a figure of a "big pervert" would you feel embarrassed?

Its not a figure of Arnie it's a figure of The Terminator.

I'm a massive pervert, does anyone want a figure of me?

"specially crafted based on the image of Arnold Schwarzenegger in the movie"

Why are you talking this so personally man? Did Arnold do your mom or something and now you have daddy issues?

He seems somewhat hypocritical as well. He's here in the T1 thread trying to bring down people's enthusiasm for this figure yet his avatar is from T1??? It's not like the fact that Scharzenegger isn't a saint is surprising news.

I'm buying a Terminator figure.
What in the name of arse has Arnie's private life got to with anything??

By that logic quibble, you shouldn't buy any figure as I am sure most of the stars have done stuff that's not cool at one stage or another.

Thankfully, I'm buying characters not actors.

Everyone knows that Arnie is a sleazy womanizer. Not news.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/8iMye3_bxgY?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/8iMye3_bxgY?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

someone who read this book and comes to you home and sees this will remind you that you have a figure of a "big pervert" would you feel embarrassed?

would i be embarrassed? erm...nope.
i dont give a _____ if arnold is a womaniser...and neither will ANY of my friends.
you worry waaay too much about silly little things quiggle(ive read your posts lol)

would i be embarrassed? erm...nope.
i dont give a _____ if arnold is a womaniser...and neither will ANY of my friends.
you worry waaay too much about silly little things quiggle(ive read your posts lol)

..but imagine all the money we would save if we all thought like Quiggle.

Definitely gonna pre-order this one,
Can I just ask folks,Is there TWO versions of this coming ?
The thread has advanced by over 50 pages since I last checked in and I've seen mention of the police shootout version and people getting tech noir jackets to make two in one's etc etc,:dunno

Kindest regards
Tys

Nobody knows for sure Tys,but it s highly likely given that HT have included everything in this release to cover the first part of the film,and they mention the "He ll be back" tagline in their newsletter.Plus they know what they re about and that demand will be high for this particular version.

A new book on Arnold Schwarzenegger claims he once spent two hours at a party at the Playboy mansion locked in a room with a pin-up -- and Hugh Hefner may have a videotape of what happened behind the closed door.

In "The Governator," investigative journalist Ian Halperin quotes an unnamed person who he describes as a female producer who met Schwarzenegger at a cigar bar in Santa Monica in 2006.

She said: "I was shocked because he was married. Arnold was all over us trying to get us to go home with him. He plied us with alcohol and kept making the moves on us all night . . . He came across as a big pervert."

Halperin quotes the woman: "There's a rumor that Hef has video, for security purposes, of everything that goes on in those rooms. I hope that tape comes out so his wife can see what kind of a pig he is."

Jealous ?

Back