Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are people who don't like this figure?

Weird, but sadly not surprising.

Actually no I don't recall anyone saying they didn't like it. Mostly just that a lot of people prefer the look from later in the film whereas this figure represents the first half of the film.

The t800 has a newly developed body that probably costs more to produce ..the t1000 does not.

I doubt it. The T-700 from Terminator Salvation was an alll new body and that thing was only around $100. So a base body like the T-800's shouldn't raise the price a whole lot. Plus the T-1000 had metal plates attached to his body so it was somewhat new as well. There is just no excuse why this costs as much as it does when the T-1000 came with so much more for so much less.

The level of ignorance found in a quiggle post is boundless.

This. :goodpost:
To play Devil's advocate though, I can't imagine quiggle actually believes what he types. I mean really, who thinks like that? I think he makes these offbeat and ridiculous comments to just get under people's skin.
However, if he really does think that way, ... actually no. I can't give advice to someone who actually thinks that way. It's beyond me.
Anyway, back on topic. This figure is amazing. I really want to buy 2.

A new book on Arnold Schwarzenegger claims he once spent two hours at a party at the Playboy mansion locked in a room with a pin-up -- and Hugh Hefner may have a videotape of what happened behind the closed door.
e is."

Now you know why they call him The Sperminator. "I come again."

Since this thread has derailed, I recommend the $10 blu ray first releases of Terminator and T2.....far superior as the new ones have digital scrubbing.........DNR = loved by ignorant people

201092505958968.jpg

2010925103651.jpg

Any more where these came from ?

do any of you know where I can find a new sealed Terminator Definitive Edition sountrack, the Edel America release not the import Definite Edition? thanks!

Nobody knows for sure Tys,but it s highly likely given that HT have included everything in this release to cover the first part of the film,and they mention the "He ll be back" tagline in their newsletter.Plus they know what they re about and that demand will be high for this particular version.

Ah I see :)
Thanks my friend

Kindest regards
Tys

On a side note, I wish HT would start giving away those stands they use to display the spare heads with the figures.

I'm sure some day that will happen, especially if people ask them about it. Look at the hand pegs. I remember a time not too long ago where we only received two hand pegs and if they broke, that was too bad. You were at the mercy of their customer service or had to resort to ebay.

Now look, every figure comes with a baggie of extras. I wouldn't mind a display stand for the spare heads.

Last edited:
Back