Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that's just like HT to do that...and then many owners will try to take off the new unremovable boots, destroy their fig, and blame HT for it. And this time they will be right.

Yep ... It's still amazing to prepare a manual based on a prototype! :slap

In French, it's called "putting the plow before the horse" ... :rotfl

Awesome shots. Spidey was definitely a sleeper. Don't understand why some waited to pre oreded given that it was Spidey and HT. How do u pass on Spiderman?

Mine has arrived to Spain today, and is in delivery process right now!!:yess::yess:

Amazing how fast is the regular airmail service.:lol. only two days from HK !!, and will surely be delivered tomorrow!! :panic::panic::panic:

Had this out the box for 10 minutes and it's magic! No futzing, no messing, just beautiful straight away. No assembling needed, so you dont feel like you have took the newness from the figure straight away. Cannot complain about 1 thing whatsoever. May be my new favourite figure and I own some good uns'

The stitching overall is sweet especially on the head, doesn't take anything away from the figure at all. Love the new stand as well because you can get his legs closer together!

STELLAR service eh man! :1-1:

Mine has been holed up by customs again but I should have it very soon.

Definitely mate yeah! Thanks again.

I guess I got lucky there with the customs! Best experience i've had yet buying a figure from e-bay. Hope you get yours soon man.

This will go the way of blade i'm sure, pre-order him dude,you will regret it later when the figure shoots up in price.

Yeah, you are right. The thing will these figures is that even if I regret purchasing (which will never happen) I can always sell them afterwards for, at least, the same price that I got them for. I wasn't gonna get Spiderman... I wasn't even considering it but these pictures made me change my mind and how can a Marvel fan not have a Spiderman figure? Just ordered one from SSC.

Mine has arrived to Spain today, and is in delivery process right now!!:yess::yess:

Amazing how fast is the regular airmail service.:lol. only two days from HK !!, and will surely be delivered tomorrow!! :panic::panic::panic:

Qué suerte! ¿Podrías decirme dónde lo compraste para que te haya llegado tan rápido? Yo lo tengo en pre-order desde Diciembre (también una tienda de HK) y ni noticias de que me lo hayan enviado...

SS site has Spidey arriving in August , guessing if its not now it will be on a boat very soon bound for the U.S., for those who ordered through SS will probably begin shipping late July or early August.

SS site has Spidey arriving in August , guessing if its not now it will be on a boat very soon bound for the U.S., for those who ordered through SS will probably begin shipping late July or early August.

I'm hoping it's in the "coming soon" of tomorrow's newsletter:pray:

You guys are making me so jealous with these pics because I won't have mine till august. :(

Back