Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you think he was actually futzing it?

Not necessarily. It could probably just stretch by turning the head left and right during posing.

If you look at the off center one pictures, the eyes are in the correct place in regards to their attachment to the webbing, but the webbing looks off center. I'd imagine you can just adjust it. The pictures on page 267 confirms this. In one picture it is off center, in another, it is correct. I don't think this is an artifact of viewing angle.

Spidey has arrived at home!!:yess::yess:

Shipped on Monday and it took Only 3 days!! Awesome how fast is the regular airmail servive sometimes!! :rotfl

Just opnened the box (Huge and detailed box BTW) to check the figure.. and wow!! :horror! Love that HT new- fresh figure smell,..Its kinda adicctive in somehow :rotfl

The webbing pattern has a special and different touch.. very difficult to explain guys :lecture

The figure looks awesome and detailed in hand, checked carefully and not problems on mine, looks perfect, the joints are tight (however the neck joint is pretty soft). I would say that it's a TT advance but modified on thighs and chest... and maybe the abdomen

Last edited:
Spidey has arrived at home!!:yess::yess:

Shipped on Monday and it took Only 3 days!! Awesome how fast is the regular airmail servive sometimes!! :rotfl

Just opnened the box (Huge and detailed box BTW) to check the figure.. and wow!! :horror! Love that HT new- fresh figure smell,..Its kinda adicctive in somehow :rotfl

The webbing pattern has a special and different touch.. very difficult to explain guys :lecture

Congratulations, hope you enjoy it, now you can agree to all the people that have preordered, it is a pretty solid piece when you see it in your hands, and the outfit is very impressive. It's a marvel, don't you think :hi5::hi5:

U'm.....news for everyone who bought Spider-man from Corner Store Comics...I was charged $164.94 yesterday for a figure, and the only one that it could have been was Spiderman...My checking account has offically been RAPED after buying Thor and Bruce Lee (in suit a few days ago...). This is too soon! Put all of that with the fact that I pre-ordered 2 Hot Toys Spiderman Figures from them, and you have yourself a mutilated account. I'm scared to look at my account now...

Congratulations, hope you enjoy it, now you can agree to all the people that have preordered, it is a pretty solid piece when you see it in your hands, and the outfit is very impressive. It's a marvel, don't you think :hi5::hi5:

Thanks dude.! :hi5:

Yup, It's a very solid figure, just open the box and can get the figure directly with your hands without ny assemble or twistys..
:rock AMAZING figure !! :rock

It's a "marvel" and it's "Amazing" certainly ! :lecture...:rotfl

Last edited:
Thanks dude.! :hi5:

Yup, It's a very solid figure, just open the box and can get the figure directly without ny assemble or twistys..
:rock AMAZING figure !! :rock

It's a "marvel" and it's "Amazing" certainly ! :lecture...:rotfl

So spread the word, with the people worried about the webbing, the mask, the outfit, that all speculations, all doubt, concerns on pricing, shipping, different pics representing different looks and angles, all that is put to rest with 3 steps.

1. Look at the box in your hands
2. Take the figure out of the box
3. Hold the figure in your hand, and be amazed at the masterpiece that hot toys has created.

Who is he.........he's spider-man! Nuff said :clap

I hate to ask this, but I'm just wondering if anybody had an idea when Sideshow should be shipping these.....I can't take looking at all these great pics and not have this in hand...I'm trying to not order one off of eBay to satisfy my "must have it ASAP" need.

U'm.....news for everyone who bought Spider-man from Corner Store Comics...I was charged $164.94 yesterday for a figure, and the only one that it could have been was Spiderman...My checking account has offically been RAPED after buying Thor and Bruce Lee (in suit a few days ago...). This is too soon! Put all of that with the fact that I pre-ordered 2 Hot Toys Spiderman Figures from them, and you have yourself a mutilated account. I'm scared to look at my account now...

uh... you need to get clarification1 that would be awesome i ordered from them too!

:cuckoo:

Just contacted CSC and they said end of the month.

it still says preorder, charge me csc, charge me!

kc2813000 has officially broke my heart, with his tall tales.

Not sure if it has been mentioned but BBTS are SOLD OUT of preorders. They are usually the last to sell out. :panic:

Not sure if it has been mentioned but BBTS are SOLD OUT of preorders. They are usually the last to sell out. :panic:

Everyone keeps BBTS as their back up plan. When people get their stuff from everyone else first, they usually end up cancelling their BBTS order.

Back