Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even if the new movie blows my mind... I'm still just planning on having one Spider-Man in the collection and this is the one.

Any word on when Sideshow is getting these? I ordered through AE, so I'll have a bit of a delay after SS.

August hopefully:pray:

Hi, to those of u who already have spidey in hand, is there any clear plastic lens covering the mesh of the eyes?

Hi, to those of u who already have spidey in hand, is there any clear plastic lens covering the mesh of the eyes?

Yup, to me that's the nice touch HT added to make the eyes really reflective and stand out nicely In any type of light, especially daylight :yess: :clap

Even if the new movie blows my mind... I'm still just planning on having one Spider-Man in the collection and this is the one.

Any word on when Sideshow is getting these? I ordered through AE, so I'll have a bit of a delay after SS.

Sure you don't want Spalding Spiderman with Sneakers?

So I checked ebay, I can't believe there's one spidey that has 15 bids on a pre-order! with four days to go :cuckoo: It's already at $140.00 with four more days to go :lol:lol

Are people nuts, 4 more days- and already at $140! what makes them think they can win it so cheap with so many days left!

Anyone think that's bizarre :panic:

Thing looks like it was designed by Bruno

47514856.jpg

59918950.jpg

He's already doing the 'Spiderman'...

bruno.jpg

Honestly, I would have pre-ordered from CSC except for the credit card scare from a year or two ago. I'll only order in-stock items from them using Paypal.

I actually was one of those people who got ripped off back then. Some person in the mid-west started charging up my card and spent some $2,000 on my card. Luckily BoA refunded me promptly.

Back