Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think i have to get two of these, one for stretched poses, one for relaxed/fighting poses.

Damn its now gone on ssc, i dont imagine many waitlists for this one, has anyone here used kapowtoys, if so how was it?

CSC still has it for $150, better get it quick

SS sold out eh? I suppose it was gonna happen sooner or later with the popularity iof the figure.

Yeah, this one is one that you're not gonna wanna wait and see on.

$

Just checked eBay, the HK sellers are raising the prices on spidey, You guys i'm telling you order from CSC before this weekend, $150 for a pre order is a great deal for spidey, you're not going to find a better deal than that! At this late in the game, I don't think any U.S. seller can beat that price, I guarantee even CSC won't keep it at that price for long. :slap
:gah:

Remember SSC is finally sold out! :thud: You're waisting your time with wait listing on SSC, nobody is going to cancel their orders.

Also just two more weeks until the end of July, it's shipping to the U.S. In two weeks, there won't be any delays. it's been in HK for an entire month now.

When more and better YouTube reviews come out for Spidey, demand will rise and stock for CSC and other U.S. dealers will diminish.

Last edited:
Just checked eBay, the HK sellers are raising the prices on spidey, You guys i'm telling you order from CSC before this weekend, $150 for a pre order is a great deal for spidey, you're not going to find a better deal than that! At this late in the game, I don't think any U.S. seller can beat that price, I guarantee even CSC won't keep it at that price for long.

Remember SSC is finally sold out! You're waisting your time with wait listing on SSC, nobody is going to cancel their orders.

Also just two more weeks until the end of July, it's shipping to the U.S. In two weeks, there won't be any delays. it's been in HK for an entire month now.
:clap :exactly:

I was really not interested at all when this figure was announced. So I had no intentions of PO.

BUT, after seeing so many pictures, I ordered from toys2.

Now I can't wait to get it. The figure looks fantastic in all the pictures that are posted. I'm glad that I'll be getting this figure soon

FYI, for all the collectors out there, especially collectors like me that like posability on their figures, you're not going to see a HT marvel figure like this for awhile. HT does listen to what the fans want, however they set the bar high when representing the outfit that comes with the character. That said, spidey is going to be one of Those rare posable pieces.

This is spidey, and HT designed the suit for the truetype used to fit spidey's character, so it is probably going to be the only marvel hero to date, which has the most articulation, Cap is going to be a great piece, but you know his suit is going to restrict the articulation, the only contender I see in the future that can match spidey in articulation is the CR Reeves Superman, but there will probably be some boot limitations. Maybe the upcoming Green Lantern piece, unless they go with a vinyl chest piece. I can tell you out of all my HT pieces the Bruce Lee is the only one that measures up to spidey in articulation, but I tell you even lee doesn't have the shoulder articulation that spidey possesses.

For those you still debating, just order it, you won't be sorry, as I stated as far as a posable articulated piece, HT set the standards high for Spidey and rightfully so, until they come out with black spidey, this is as good as it gets for a while, with only CR Supes and Gl to match it in articulation. :lecture

Last edited:
This figure is awesome...

BUT I ALSO CAN'T WAIT for HT to do the New Spidey

spidermanew2.jpg

spidermanew10.jpg

spidermanew11.jpg

Yeah, looks awesome. But this one will need an entire new cloth material which enables minimal stitching to be credible. I see some kind of rubber or latex.

This figure is awesome...

BUT I ALSO CAN'T WAIT for HT to do the New Spidey

spidermanew2.jpg

spidermanew10.jpg

spidermanew11.jpg

That mask has a weird looking texture and color to it, meh,it does look like a basketball, maybe they should take it off and have lebron James play one on one with Dirk Norwitski with it, sheesh :slap

Where's Sam Raimi when you need him

Arg yeah it looks terrible in those pics compared to the ones Wake posted, but tbh i only ever saw a few old crappy pics of it before. That said i wouldn't want that on my shelf it looks poop.

Not just with mask, man...

47514856.jpg

59918950.jpg

Looks like the scratch cosplay and nothing more :dunno

WTF! with the boots, they look like nikes, this is spider-man not air jordan! :gah:

My god does he really have a black crotch piece, like in the pic!

Hey I know the NFL is on a lockout, but I think they need the training suits back for the columbine.

Last edited:
Even if the new movie blows my mind... I'm still just planning on having one Spider-Man in the collection and this is the one.

Any word on when Sideshow is getting these? I ordered through AE, so I'll have a bit of a delay after SS.

Back