Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everytime I see this figure I think about the last scene in the first Spider-man movie when he's swinging through the city. This figure is as cool as that scene.

There was a massive spider in my bath this morning....

100_6816.jpg

:lol

Man, I'm way too OCD to do that.

I love these pictures. Esp the one where Spidey is up side down looking at Batman. It's really hard to take good pictures of this Spidey. :clap:clap:clap
Do you mean to say "It's really hard to take bad pictures of this Spidey?" Because that's what I would say. The only bad pics I've seen were some of those very early ones before he was futzed at all.

The pic of him with one knee on the rock base is my fave. I like everything about it. This piece looks better as more pics are posted.

I don't remember saying it killed the figure for me, so it's not even like it's a big deal.

Plastic boots would be better anyway, since the figure can't even crouch properly.

I think i have to get two of these, one for stretched poses, one for relaxed/fighting poses.

Damn its now gone on ssc, i dont imagine many waitlists for this one, has anyone here used kapowtoys, if so how was it?

Last edited:
Back