Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am very pleased as well. I ordered at the last minute and got it. I was not planning to but I'm happy I did.

Apparently Cornerstore Comics requires you to be there for delivery, even if you sign that delivery slip and leave it for them. Unless UPS is just screwing with me. :gah:

Now I've got to go to the UPS center here, which is an absolute hell hole. Makes the worst and slowest Post Office you've ever been in look like a country club.

do you have to return the one you originally got?

I'm guessing its because i'm in the UK, but they are gonna ship it, then once i get it i'll have to destroy the original and take pics to show them.

No matter what collectible it is, it's always sad to destroy one :monkey2

(I'm very happy that i don't have to destroy it first, incase the new one happened to be worse)

I hope since it's just the figure that it's protected in shipping :pray:

I'm guessing its because i'm in the UK, but they are gonna ship it, then once i get it i'll have to destroy the original and take pics to show them.

(I'm very happy that i don't have to destroy it first, incase the new one happened to be worse)

bust up a famous covers spidey or a medicom spidey and show them that lol

I compared the medicom and the hot toys spidey the other day. I cant believe I though medicom looked good. Hot toys makes it look like a dollar store figure,

cGXyz.jpg

thats the craziest thing ive ever heard of. we should start thinking of creative ways to destroy it.

Back