Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessing its because i'm in the UK, but they are gonna ship it, then once i get it i'll have to destroy the original and take pics to show them.

No matter what collectible it is, it's always sad to destroy one :monkey2

(I'm very happy that i don't have to destroy it first, incase the new one happened to be worse)

I hope since it's just the figure that it's protected in shipping :pray:

thats the craziest thing ive ever heard of. we should start thinking of creative ways to destroy it.

Well i had to destroy my Carnage comiquette and my Spider-man one because of QC issues.

I put them in a bag and hammered the S__T! out of them. Its a sad thing to do really

cGXyz.jpg

Yeah, I also love Reddit.com!

I'm guessing its because i'm in the UK, but they are gonna ship it, then once i get it i'll have to destroy the original and take pics to show them.

No matter what collectible it is, it's always sad to destroy one :monkey2

(I'm very happy that i don't have to destroy it first, incase the new one happened to be worse)

I hope since it's just the figure that it's protected in shipping :pray:

thats the craziest thing ive ever heard of. we should start thinking of creative ways to destroy it.

Disassemble it...

I would suggest undo the stitches between his legs... and You'll be able to strip spidey to all it's basic components... You can salvage the Adv. TT body and may even repair it. And reuse the marvel of the suit HT created. Re-Stitching the suit between the legs might be challenging but doable. It may be a source to do a BD spidey by putting the suit with holes on a Adv TT body and then you can pair New Goblin (with mask) for the final battle in S3 with Venom & Sandman.

p.s. New Goblin only interacted with Peter Parker & a BD Spidey and not with a pristine Spidey.

^^ sounds good but i can't sew, and i thought the Truetype was jet black?

I don't no how much is too little or enough for SSC, they may want it completely mangled :lol

Yes it's Black Adv. TT ... at least for the whole arm, the rest should be too... for BD Spidey you'll need a Skin coloured Adv. TT and strip-out the black under garment (or just make holes through it too).

If you do take a hammer to it (Spider was hammered by a large Sand hammer too)... try not to use scissors to the suit. I'll buy a mostly intact suit off you. Authentic BD

Last edited:
Received mine today. The stitching is quite visible on the top of the head and up the neck to the chin. The material bunches up at the chin and looks off. I don't know whether to return it for a replacement, as I might get a worse one. Kind of disappointed in this figure.

I pick one up on ebay din't received it yet..The figure look awesome but my only concern are the stiches on the figure who look awful...

Received mine today. The stitching is quite visible on the top of the head and up the neck to the chin. The material bunches up at the chin and looks off. I don't know whether to return it for a replacement, as I might get a worse one. Kind of disappointed in this figure.

w26804_reaction%20jersey%20shore.gif

I think thats the first post ive read where somebody didnt like it. Guess it was bound to happen.

Back