Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're not worried about the webs sliding out from under the books?
I have mine hanging too,but it's between a shelf bracket and the shelf,there's no way that web is going any where.

no, they're pretty heavy books. had that guy in that upside-down position almost all through thanksgiving break. I really am starting to like the webs.

mg4746.jpg

NICE! Very well played, sir.

Sideshow.com has 10 of these left in case anyone missed him the 1st time around. One of my fav figs of 2011.

Spidey took a 6ft tumble to the floor but made it through ...I know I won't be leaving the webbing on him anymore

:( Were you using a stand ? If you don't use stands to display your figures, you should get some blu-tac putty and stick it under one of the feet of each figure to secure it to the floor, just in case

:( Were you using a stand ? If you don't use stands to display your figures, you should get some blu-tac putty and stick it under one of the feet of each figure to secure it to the floor, just in case

I use stands . It was the drooping webbing that made him fall. One of the hands came off but its ok.

Back