Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And one more with the rest of my HT Marvels.

6484583035_5117c300d5_b.jpg

lol Widow's about to shoot Spidey in his bum X)

From the start I thought Spidey looked like he was in a ball grab pose. :dunno

In all seriousness, all the figures look very lifelike and that's not easy to achieve. Regardless of the poses you chose to go with I applaud you kanine! :D

From the start I thought Spidey looked like he was in a ball grab pose. :dunno

In all seriousness, all the figures look very lifelike and that's not easy to achieve. Regardless of the poses you chose to go with I applaud you kanine! :D

Thanks, I'm glad everyone got a kick of how my Caps is posed. I can't help it if he wanted to pose himself that way, haha.

Got my Spidey 2 weeks ago, finally posed it and took some pics. This is one surprisingly awesome figure.
Yes, I noticed the little "tear" on his uniform above the left boot, too little of a defect to hassle a return.
I had this happen too. It is not a tear though. Your fabric just came un-tucked. I was feeling froggy and removed the whole boot. The boot attaches through the inside of the lower leg at the knee, and the fabric just tucks in. I then put a little glue inside around the edge to hold the fabric in place to prevent a repeat. Wish I had taken pics when I did this, but my camera was broken at the time and don't wanna try again. Just be gentle and try to pull the boot off if you dare. Really not too hard a fix.

Back