Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had this happen too. It is not a tear though. Your fabric just came un-tucked. I was feeling froggy and removed the whole boot. The boot attaches through the inside of the lower leg at the knee, and the fabric just tucks in. I then put a little glue inside around the edge to hold the fabric in place to prevent a repeat. Wish I had taken pics when I did this, but my camera was broken at the time and don't wanna try again. Just be gentle and try to pull the boot off if you dare. Really not too hard a fix.

Ooh, thanks for the info, I might try to fix it than. It's not really that noticeable, but I was a lil upset when I saw it.

"You do an eclectic celebration of the dance! You do Fosse, Fosse, Fosse! You do Martha Graham, Martha Graham, Martha Graham! Or Twyla, Twyla, Twyla! Or Michael Kidd, Michael Kidd, Michael Kidd, Michael Kidd! Or Madonna, Madonna, Madonna!... but you keep it all inside."

I can't stop playing with it :lol

35mflhs.jpg

oua26w.jpg

23iib87.jpg

And yes...I need a new camera or a new Iphone :pray:

That second pic is awesome mate! :clap

Great pose & the angle you took the shot at really compliments it.

My Spidey is still in the box - I have taken it out for a quick inspection, but I've got nowhere to put these things right now unfortunately. :(

Saw him at my local toy shop for $230 boxed. I was so shocked because where I live in Brisbane, to find a HT figure is something special. And for only $230 without shipping lol. If he's still there after Xmas I might pick him up.

I find it interesting that almost no one is posing him with the webs, in any kind of picture...I think the web idea is fantastic...if I ever get a pic of mine I have a double shootin Spidey!

I posed mine last night with it and now I remember why...the web is droopy. It won't stay straight. Can't believe HT decided to ship these web, theyre worthless. Gonna have to pose mine again pretending to shoot web.

I posed mine last night with it and now I remember why...the web is droopy. It won't stay straight. Can't believe HT decided to ship these web, theyre worthless. Gonna have to pose mine again pretending to shoot web.

I just cut one in half and made one end into a point. It doesn't droop anymore.

Saw him at my local toy shop for $230 boxed. I was so shocked because where I live in Brisbane, to find a HT figure is something special. And for only $230 without shipping lol. If he's still there after Xmas I might pick him up.

just sold mine on Ebay for $148 free shipping.
lucky the winner lives in my town.woot woot.

Alot of the prices are too much but when you consider that basically everything gets marked up here it is unsurprising, there is a Toyworld near me that has ROyce for like 270, I would get it if it were a bit cheaper and one I am interested in as it stands I am only partially interested in the body.

just sold mine on Ebay for $148 free shipping.
lucky the winner lives in my town.woot woot.

^^NIB? Either way thats a great deal for the buyer. Im starting to think $230 is a bit much.

Timing's everything in a small market like ours. A week or two either side and the winning bid could easily be higher. I'd say anything under 200 bucks for this figure in Oz is a good deal. 230 is a bit much, but not exactly a ripoff. Why not offer 200? You never know...

That might work with some haggling. However I'm not rushing out to buy it now. Will probably still be there in a couple months....

Back