Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah, agreed.

But they need to make 'em thinner!

Or just fabric over a plastic form (like the head)?
It's not like his feet are going to be swapped out . . . not really any kitbash potential with a fig like this...

Must have.

Meanwhile, an individual familiar with the project has told TheWrap that Mary Jane Watson will not appear in the film after all, as the character is not currently featured in James Vanderbilt’s screenplay, and apparently never was.

Back in September, Deal Central reported that Mary Jane would appear in the new “Spider-Man,” as the script featured two love interests competing for the affections Peter Parker. However, that wasn’t quite true.

Evidently, there had been some discussions about Emma Stone playing red-haired MJ, but once she was cast as Gwen Stacy, the filmmakers decided to trust their instincts and stick with one love interest.

As long as they dont play the same BS....Aunt May taken by bad guy, Mary Jane taken by bad guy...hmm who is Spider-man? MJ was taken at least twice in the series wouldnt the news coverage be all over that. I know its a movie but just a lot of stupid things Raimi just fails on. Just my opinion I know a lot of ppl liked the movies. They had good parts but a lot of lame ass parts too...like Tobey dumbass dancing and trying to be ladys man was the most annoying scene in any movie.

I think HT should make something like this for the Spidey boots. I'm talking about the ankle articulation, not about the heels :)

If they would make this it would be the perfect figure since all the rest of the figure is excellent IMO.

Last edited:
Prediction: the boots will be updated and awesome, as HT had always intended, and the fans will cry "Huzzah for Hot Toys, they have once again listened to the fans"

What?!

I figured the Avengers was a big part of he reason for rebooting Spiderman so soon!

Nope, we would be getting Spider-man 4 instead but the script fell through and with Raimi and Maguire uncertain Sony just decided to start fresh taking elements from the old script which I believe was the villain, the Lizard.

Heh looks like you just beat me before Mike :p

I have a question about pre-ordering this. I've always shopped at BBTS. But this Spider-man figure is $35 dollars more than at Alter ego comics. Is Alert Ego reliable? Do they ship out just as fast as BBTS? Thanks.

It might be ok once we see the head. Am curious now how different that will be too. Kind of glad I preordered the Spider-man III figure now though.

I don't think I would want a $150 figure representation of this costume which would not be recognizable to anyone who had not seen the film.

This is the exact reason I like the new suit. Why would you want a figure of Garfield Spidey to look exactly like Tobe Spidey? This SM3 figure will represent the iconic Spidey look to me, while the re-boot one can be right next to it in my display. And by the time the re-boot figure rolls along, I'm more than positive that he'll be more than recognizable by then.

I think we should move all comments over to the Spiderman Reboot movies thread. This thread is for the Spiderman 3 figure and if someone was to read this thread backwards, they think you would be trashing the suit form the last movie.

Back