Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I'm glad I was born when I was and only had to grow up with Toby McGuire and the Spidey cartoon, I mean these other Spideys are attrocious!

They might have been atrocious, but very cartoon accurate. Peter was actually a brilliant chemist and made the mechanical web shooters, and also hade the tracking devices.
I don't think Tobey's Spiderman even knew what a cell phone was.

They might have been atrocious, but very cartoon accurate. Peter was actually a brilliant chemist and made the mechanical web shooters, and also hade the tracking devices.
I don't think Tobey's Spiderman even knew what a cell phone was.

Lets not forget Toby's Bad@$$ scooter that helped him pick up tons of chicks, and wrecked an 18 wheeler while recieving no damage lol.

It looks like a modified Advanced TT (the specs only vaguely say 'modified TT'). The biceps look like they're from that particular body.

Moving it to a slim TT would be devastatingly silly.

A slim?

Thats the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard :lol

You guys might be right. I've never actually had a Slim in-hand. But I still think the Advanced they're using look all bloated in the bicep area. :dunno

Wow, I'm glad I was born when I was and only had to grow up with Toby McGuire and the Spidey cartoon, I mean these other Spideys are attrocious!
I wouldn't say atrocious, just products of their time.

Example:
Some of the flying effects in the original superman films are ____ because that's they best they could do back then.

What is funny is that the 10/11 year olds out there who didn't really experience Tobey's Spidey and will fully experience Garfield's could possibly look back and laugh at Raimi's films the way Nolanites look down on previous Batman franchise.

I thought the whole cast of Spider-man sucked it up. Sometimes a movie is just damned from the start. I know it was a huge success box office-wise but Tobey was really a horrendous pick for Parker. I'd like to see a sexy MJ Watson too. As much as I hated a lot of the movies I will still buy this figure cuz it is awesome and will be awesome upon release!

I agree this MJ sucked and I wouldnt necessarily say it looks down upon all other franchises I mean Keaton's Batman was pretty exceptional. Why else would HT ever want that license if it wasnt. But kilmer and clooney....wat a joke! Honestly I dont think anyone will ever be able to top Nolan's batman though. Its just impossible in my opinion!

Mj was hot in the first film, not so much 2 and 3 for some reason.

You mean because of this scene :clap

mj2slut.jpg

Yeah...people blinded out the fact that Kirsten Dunst is a troll because of the headlights being on.

I enjoy the Raimi Spider-Man movies, especially the second one.

I re-watched the second film the other day and you could tell Raimi had figured out the style of the film and it really is the strongest one.

She was hot in the first one because she is kind of a b!t@h in the second and by the third she develops into self centered b!t@h. And showing the cans sure doesnt hurt.

I thought the first two were excellent movies, still do in fact. They were right at the top of the superhero tree along with the first two X-men movies.

Back