Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that the movie has been well reviewed, is there any idea when the HT figure is getting released? I know the pre-orders say second quarter, but HT has sometimes missed release dates. I think I saw earlier in the thread that HT was trying to release this closer to the movie opening, rather than the usual 6 months after the movie is released.

Man, I was hoping it wouldn't be at the very end of the quarter! Sigh. Still, its a better window from movie to figure than a lot of their releases.

Got my Art of book today! It's really a beautiful piece. The Cap book is on order.

Man, I was hoping it wouldn't be at the very end of the quarter! Still, it's a pretty short window between movie to figure compared to most HT releases.

Got my Art of book today. It's a beautiful little book.

Man, I was hoping it wouldn't be at the very end of the quarter! Sigh. Still, its a better window from movie to figure than a lot of their releases.

Got my Art of book today! It's really a beautiful piece. The Cap book is on order.

I got mine too, it is filled with some very interesting concepts, thanks again to the guy that posted the pics.

I just came back from seeing the film and what can I say... I want HT to announce way more Thor figs than just Thor and Odin!

If they can pump out 10 Iron Man figures of basically the same character, then sure they can give us some Asgardian warriors!

I'd love to see:

Loki
Sif
Volstagg
Fandral
Hogun
Heimdall
Destroyer

Spoiler Spoiler:

So please HT, don't just stop at Thor and Odin, but continue this great line, because this is a film that most certainly deserves it! :rock :rock :rock :rock

I just came back from seeing the film and what can I say... I want HT to announce way more Thor figs than just Thor and Odin!

If they can pump out 10 Iron Man figures of basically the same character, then sure they can give us some Asgardian warriors!

I'd love to see:

Loki
Sif
Volstagg
Fandral
Hogun
Heimdall
Destroyer

Spoiler Spoiler:

So please HT, don't just stop at Thor and Odin, but continue this great line, because this is a film that most certainly deserves it! :rock :rock :rock :rock

Was Odin awesome, Entity? He's the part I'm most looking forward to in the film.

I'd love to see:

Loki
Sif
Volstagg
Fandral
Hogun
Heimdall
Destroyer

Spoiler Spoiler:

I knew i had to check this thread. :lol

Was Odin awesome, Entity? He's the part I'm most looking forward to in the film.

They were all awesome, mate! Every single one of them! I don't think there have been much films where I pretty much liked each and every main character, but this one pulled it off!

And to answer your question; Odin definitely has some awesome scenes, which definitely point out why he's a true king!

Yeah, well that post was expected, wasn't it? :lol

But seriously, HT needs to make those characters I summed up! :lecture :pray:

When i finished watching it the other day i knew this was going to be your post! i know you too well. :lol

I agree though it would be sweet to see these characters. :hi5:

They were all awesome, mate! Every single one of them! I don't think there have been much films where I pretty much liked each and every main character, but this one pulled it off!

And to answer your question; Odin definitely has some awesome scenes, which definitely point out why he's a true king!

:panic: can't wait for this film! I have a feeling I'll back wanting figures of everyone as well :lol

Back