Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought the book on amazon for $31.....BUT I also preordered the POTC on Stranger Tides art book and the Art of Captain America all for $50 after I signed up for the amazon chase card......yeah stupid me but I'll pay it off right away so

I just bought the book on amazon for $31.....BUT I also preordered the POTC on Stranger Tides art book and the Art of Captain America all for $50 after I signed up for the amazon chase card......yeah stupid me but I'll pay it off right away so

I did the same thing, except ordered the Green Lantern book as well.

Glad I pre-ordered this. With all the positive reviews Thor is getting, I think this line is gonna be like Iron Man.

I hope this line will see at least as much love as the IM line is getting. I wouldn't want to see multiple Thors because the one announced looks pretty much perfect to start with!

I do however hope we'll see Loki, Sif, The Warriors Three, Heimdall and Destroyer! :rock :rock :rock

A Destroyer could open doors for.....................The Hulk :monkey1

My guess it HT is already putting research into making a Hulk. With The Avengers coming up next year, and Hulk being a big part of that, I simply can't imagine they don't have any plans on making one.

Will it ever happen? That I do not know, but I'm willing to bet they're at least thinking and talking about the idea!

again was the film released to you guys before US or something? I was never a huge thor fan but do you think a movie version would change that?

it has been out in Australia for about a week now.
I think it just an awesome action/fantasy film with some great characters.

now with money being tied in in IM which figure should i get Thor or Odin? i'm thinking thor so I can complete the avengers set whenever they make a hulk and finish capt. america.

Back