Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back from watching Thor. ..... an ok movie... IM and IM2 is better/more satisfying to me...

I enjoyed IM1, IM2 was a so-so movie for me.

Judging from what you said, I guess Thor is a sub par movie then :monkey1

I agree that IM was better. I liked Thor way better than IM2 though. IM2 was like a glorified Avenger preview. Really impressed with the way they integrated magic and gods into the Marvel movie universe.

Where do you guys buy your figures from? I buy from bbts.com and cornerstorecomics.com but if you got something cheaper let me know.

Seen it today ..i thought it was great but still only second to IM1 IMO.. i especially loved how thor wielded Mjölnir!:), still will be passing on the figure, i will wait for an avengers version.

Seen it today ..i thought it was great but still only second to IM1 IMO.. i especially loved how thor wielded Mjölnir!:), still will be passing on the figure, i will wait for an avengers version.

Going with that logic, why not just wait for Thor 2 or Avengers 2 to get the newest suit?

What's crazy is that apparently before he got the role, Hemsworth never picked up a weight. I know he's a big guy to begin with, but that's pretty damn impressive.

Yeah, he's pretty tall and you could tell in Star Trek he was fit but for Thor he put on some real muscle. He looks like he's lost all of the muscle weight since then but it is nice to see these actors like Hemsworth and Chris Evans putting in the time to look like the heroes they are playing. The more I see the higher the hopes I have for this movie. Loved the coffee scene from the trailer.

Going with that logic, why not just wait for Thor 2 or Avengers 2 to get the newest suit?

Well just knowing Thor will appear in future films is enough for me to pass on the first version,a collection of a different Thor look from each movie won't work as well as Ironman does as with ironman there is always the hall of armor, so just the one definite Thor will do me and it sure as hell ain't going to be there very first one(with that dead expression) that will no doubt become inferior to a future release.

That and the fact that there are many other hot toys figures i want to buy so going by this logic work's out well for me...i can't have every figure they release so please respect my logic for making this one less fig i need to buy.

I enjoyed the movie ..but money is tight right now and i don't feel like buying a figure that will inevitably be outdated by the time of Avengers or Thor 2 ..like i said i don't mind it so much with ironman as i like to collect the armors ..but i need only one Thor in my collection.

Assuming I have the money as each new version comes out I'll get them. If folks don't want to thats cool I just like the look of the different suits or armors.

I enjoyed the movie ..but money is tight right now and i don't feel like buying a figure that will inevitably be outdated by the time of Avengers or Thor 2 ..like i said i don't mind it so much with ironman as i like to collect the armors ..but i need only one Thor in my collection.
Make that two of us.

so are all the avengers getting a new outfit? that would suck b/c im trying to collect now to have the set but if there going to release new ones then im just lost lol....

also does anyone think they will be making more inglourious bastards figures?

so are all the avengers getting a new outfit? that would suck b/c im trying to collect now to have the set but if there going to release new ones then im just lost lol....

also does anyone think they will be making more inglourious bastards figures?
Not sure, but I'm guessing Joss Whedon and his team will come up with something different so as not to be labeled as being lazy with costume design and uninspired.

Expect Thor and Cap with new threads, a new Iron Man armor, and maybe purple pants for Hulk. :lol

It's all good bro :hi5:

I'm also broke so I hear ya :lol

Hindsight is a funny thing.
When they first revealed those 3 new clips a few weeks back,i was like WTF FAIL!!
After seeing it last week it definately is an awesome movie.
Please make Loki HT!!U know we will BUY HIM!!!
oh and Heimdall too... :)

Hindsight is a funny thing.
When they first revealed those 3 new clips a few weeks back,i was like WTF FAIL!!
After seeing it last week it definately is an awesome movie.
Please make Loki HT!!U know we will BUY HIM!!!
oh and Heimdall too... :)

And Sif... and The Warriors Three... and Destroyer!!! :pray: :pray: :pray:

Back