Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far, I think the general consensus here is that the Thor head sculpt is pretty good. Only issues that have come up are the hair line and expression is rather bland. A second, battle cry, head sculpt would be nice.

The SAH head sculpt is very good.

Here's hoping that the final head sculpt looks great...but I agree with you that the expression is rather bland. I just don't think it looks that much like the actor...I think it's interesting how Odin can look so much like Anthony Hopkins but Thor is slightly off...but I guess if you're gonna do one of them spot on, it should be Anthony Hopkins. I still think the Thor figure still looks all around awesome (I'll probably be sticking the helmet on when I display him) and I have both on preorder. I wonder if they'll release a 1/6 Destroyer figure or Loki...

Has anyone heard anything on other Avengers releases such as Hulk or Captain America?? I know Hot Toys already announced the Cap, but the wait is killing me...:gah:

Here's hoping that the final head sculpt looks great...but I agree with you that the expression is rather bland. I just don't think it looks that much like the actor...I think it's interesting how Odin can look so much like Anthony Hopkins but Thor is slightly off...but I guess if you're gonna do one of them spot on, it should be Anthony Hopkins. I still think the Thor figure still looks all around awesome (I'll probably be sticking the helmet on when I display him) and I have both on preorder. I wonder if they'll release a 1/6 Destroyer figure or Loki...

Has anyone heard anything on other Avengers releases such as Hulk or Captain America?? I know Hot Toys already announced the Cap, but the wait is killing me...:gah:
No announcements yet on Hulk.

As for the possibility of a third figure in this line...Loki has been getting the most votes here, then Destroyer, then Heimdall. I personally think Loki is a must.

By the way, :welcome to the forums. :)

No announcements yet on Hulk.

As for the possibility of a third figure in this line...Loki has been getting the most votes here, then Destroyer, then Heimdall. I personally think Loki is a must.

By the way, :welcome to the forums. :)

Hey thanks so much man, I appreciate that! It's tough being the newbie, but I'm really into collecting and am enjoying the forum...again, thanks for the welcome!:banana

Yeah, I decided to go with the dancing banana...gutsy choice, I know, but it's peanut butter jelly time!

I'd prefer a Mjolnir that automatically returns to the figure's hand, even punching holes in walls to do so.

Possibly white dwarf material, although it may be impossible to lift into the fig's hand . . .

I'd prefer a Mjolnir that automatically returns to the figure's hand, even punching holes in walls to do so.

Possibly white dwarf material, although it may be impossible to lift into the fig's hand . . .

You're not getting anything like that at a $152.00 price point. :tap :nono

What you're describing would cost at least $225.00 to $250.00. :exactly:

Hey thanks so much man, I appreciate that! It's tough being the newbie, but I'm really into collecting and am enjoying the forum...again, thanks for the welcome!:banana

Yeah, I decided to go with the dancing banana...gutsy choice, I know, but it's peanut butter jelly time!

The dancing banana is one of my favorites.
Even when it's not PB 'n' J time. :banana

I would take out a second mortgage to get my hands on that. :lol

What you're describing would cost at least $225.00 to $250.00. :exactly:

drevilm.jpg

Just got back from Thor! What an awesome movie! I actually really liked Loki, I was kinda routing for him lol and I loved the bonus scene at the end, this fig is purchased!

Last edited:
Yes it is an awesome movie!!seen it twice.will probs see it again before it finishes up!!!

Loki is still a must.
Beats the drum for LOKI!!!

Does hot toys pretty much do SDCC exclusives every year? Wonder if its possible they would do a different headsculpt for Thor as a con exclusive, be awesome if they did.

Just got back from Thor! What an awesome movie! I actually really liked Loki, I was kinda routing for him lol and I loved the bonus scene at the end, this fig is purchased!

That seems to be the sentiment around here, although I hated Loki. I still hate Loki! :gah: :lol

Back