Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally think that Thor's costume will remain the same. It makes sense for Iron Man and Cap to upgrade theirs as they involve tech, but there is no "tech" to upgrade on Thor. It's an ancient armor from which Thor derives very little of his ability anyhow. My two cents.
Maybe just sleeveless. :dunno
We'll find out soon.

i just cancelled my pre order for thor and Odin!!!

A grail piece i have waited for 5 yrs has finally become available and almost in my grasp!!
I will definately be coming back for these figures!!!

i just cancelled my pre order for thor and Odin!!!

A grail piece i have waited for 5 yrs has finally become available and almost in my grasp!!
I will definately be coming back for these figures!!!

What grail piece? And why would you cancel since it is not in your grasp, but "almost" in your grasp?

The movie is doing well at the box office so I think interest in the figures will be high. Getting in early with the lower pre-order prices means that Thor won't turn into a "Grail" figure later on.

What grail piece? And why would you cancel since it is not in your grasp, but "almost" in your grasp?

Grail piece is a statue i missed out on 5 yrs ago,the price is obviously steep but im willing to pay...but some have been found in storage!
Im moving money around now and will have Thor and Odin back on preorder next fortnight.

Hopefully Loki is not too far around the corner.Yes the price i preordered for ages ago was $130AUD for Odin and $140 AUD for Thor..the prices are now $150,$160 respectively.
Gotta love the currency exchange rate these days!!!:yess:

I will come in here and throw alot of :nana::slap:rotfl in here when the studio doesnt upgrade Thor's suit and people miss out on it thinking they will upgrade the suit. Imagine if they made a trilogy for the new Superman movie, why would he have three different costume? Same logic with Thor, he is a GOD, not a mortal that needs new tech for his suit. Who knows though, maybe there is a chance for merchandising reasons.

I will come in here and throw alot of :nana::slap:rotfl in here when the studio doesnt upgrade Thor's suit and people miss out on it thinking they will upgrade the suit. Imagine if they made a trilogy for the new Superman movie, why would he have three different costume? Same logic with Thor, he is a GOD, not a mortal that needs new tech for his suit. Who knows though, maybe there is a chance for merchandising reasons.

All you have to do is look back through the ages. THOR has changed his costume, albeit not often. There is 70% chance that they will tweak the costume, ala Spider-man. This will be for merchandise reasons more than anything.

If there is a change it will most likely be making it armless or changing the cape. Something like that. If so people can just take a knife to there current Thor costume and take off his chainmail arms. :lol

I'm tired of waiting for this too. I want my stuff.

It's such a cycle. Because after this comes out, all we'll want is the next announced pre-order.

Grail piece is a statue i missed out on 5 yrs ago,the price is obviously steep but im willing to pay...but some have been found in storage!
Im moving money around now and will have Thor and Odin back on preorder next fortnight.

Congrats! Must be really a grail for you to cancel Thor & Odin. May I what statue was that?

Congrats! Must be really a grail for you to cancel Thor & Odin. May I what statue was that?

Like i said,i just have to shift money around while i can get the statue NOW,rather than miss out.I will pre order Thor and Odin next fortnight,albeit they will be $10/$20 more than i originally pre ordered for.
The grail statue is Aspencomics Grace statue based on the character Grace from the Michael Turner Soulfire comic.

If there is a change it will most likely be making it armless or changing the cape. Something like that. If so people can just take a knife to there current Thor costume and take off his chainmail arms. :lol
Dear Thor,
I don't like you anymore since you can no longer hold your Mjolnir or anything for that matter.

Good bye to you and both your arms.

--Disgruntled fan.

Back