Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm,

I'm seriously considering selling my DX02 Batman to fund additional HT Thor figures or the Destroyer Maquette, although the nameplate certainly takes away from that piece :tap

Last edited:
Hmmm,

I'm seriously considering selling my DX02 Batman to fund additional HT Thor figures or the Destroyer Maquette, although the nameplate certainly takes away from that piece :tap
I think so too. I actually HATE nameplates and badges with my figures, statues, dioramas.
Still, you could probably cover it up with like a nice flower or a banana. :banana

Like i said,i just have to shift money around while i can get the statue NOW,rather than miss out.I will pre order Thor and Odin next fortnight,albeit they will be $10/$20 more than i originally pre ordered for.
The grail statue is Aspencomics Grace statue based on the character Grace from the Michael Turner Soulfire comic.

Ah ok. Wow, indeed a nice stat! :clap Post some pics of it here after you got it. Goodluck! :wink1:

This and the Odin better ship soon before I reconsider and cancel them both :slap The more time that elapses the more uncertain I am if I really want these 2 plus the SSC Thor PF :lecture

So I'm wondering what everyone else thinks about the Thor sculpt...I mean it kinda looks like Chris Hemsworth but...I think the Anthony Hopkins sculpt looks way better for Odin...oh yeah, and I know this is a Thor thread but, WHEN ARE WE GONNA SEE A PROTOTYPE FOR CAPTAIN AMERICA??!! I mean, seriously...the movie's a couple months away...just sayin.:impatient:

So I'm wondering what everyone else thinks about the Thor sculpt...I mean it kinda looks like Chris Hemsworth but...I think the Anthony Hopkins sculpt looks way better for Odin...oh yeah, and I know this is a Thor thread but, WHEN ARE WE GONNA SEE A PROTOTYPE FOR CAPTAIN AMERICA??!! I mean, seriously...the movie's a couple months away...just sayin.:impatient:
So far, I think the general consensus here is that the Thor head sculpt is pretty good. Only issues that have come up are the hair line and expression is rather bland. A second, battle cry, head sculpt would be nice.

The SAH head sculpt is very good.

The same reason they always change costumes in each successive superhero movie: to sell more toys.

I've work on Movie sets, believe the wardrobe takes a beating. Every night it's sent to the the cleaners. They also have more then one costume for that reason, including stunts. So I don't think their going to use the exact same costume. Look at Darth Vader, each movie had him with a variation of his costume that only die heart fan noticed.

I've work on Movie sets, believe the wardrobe takes a beating. Every night it's sent to the the cleaners. They also have more then one costume for that reason, including stunts. So I don't think their going to use the exact same costume. Look at Darth Vader, each movie had him with a variation of his costume that only die heart fan noticed.

My boxers also take a beating on a daily basis......true story :exactly:

:wave

Back