Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Official pics make it look like he's just read some poetry and is engaged in peaceful contemplation.

New one looks like he'll kick your ass.

Still. . .likeness doesn't seem quite there. Even more off than the Snipes head, IMO. Will need to see OMG pics before making final judgment, though.

I really really hope it's just because the pics are not the best because this...

1105192203bc89d2efaa9c1785.jpg
doesn't look like this
168775_491417732343_58690437343_6446294_7587128_n.jpg
...at all.

Official pics make it look like he's just read some poetry and is engaged in peaceful contemplation.

Still. . .likeness doesn't seem quite there. Even more off than the Snipes head, IMO. Will need to see OMG pics before making final judgment, though.

:exactly: I like the expression but appears to had an affect on the sculpt.

WTH up with the hair, looks like Dastan :monkey4 Doesn't really matter as I will display with helmet on. Hoping for OMG pics soon....

The likeness isn't quite perfect but with just a few shots you can tell that this is going to be a damn nice figure. I'm looking forward to getting this.

I think the face looks good but it did lose a touch of the actor from these pics. I think the arms look bigger then the proto though. The only complaint is the hair but that was a problem for me from the start. I do not like how they sculpt this kind of hair style. I think it looks as bad a Dastan's.
But I am still really excited about getting this, Odin and hopefully Loki.

Is the hammer metal?

11051922034ee3a910f5948667.jpg

The figure appears 'rough' from the initial pics. Wolverine has a passing likeness of Jackman and he is easily one of my favorite figs. As long as Thor, Odin and Loki (hoping) look dope in their helmets, I'll take rough.

I hope the roughness of the figure is due to a hurried release not indicitive of their feeling towards the license.

This looks fantastic with the helmet on, without....leaves a bit to be desired. I love the rock base with Mjolnir although it makes me wish they included a second sculpt to create an Earth Thor.

Can't wait for a full body shot. Really interested to see if the legs turned out as good as the upper part of the figure.

I'm definitely displaying this with the helmet on... Looks very cool and much better than the proto pics. Body looks larger overall. I'd love to see a side by side with another figure so we can judge the height.

The likeness isn't quite perfect but with just a few shots you can tell that this is going to be a damn nice figure. I'm looking forward to getting this.
No doubt. This doesn't affect my interest in buying at all. I like the change in a way because the expression is better for a superhero.

Back