Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow looks awesome with the helmet like everyone says. I'll leave the helmet on for the HT version and off for the PF :lecture

The figure appears 'rough' from the initial pics. Wolverine has a passing likeness of Jackman and he is easily one of my favorite figs. As long as Thor, Odin and Loki (hoping) look dope in their helmets, I'll take rough.

I hope the roughness of the figure is due to a hurried release not indicitive of their feeling towards the license.

This line should sell pretty well judging by how the film is doing at the box office so I'd assume HT will try their best.

Awesome :) so this is out in Hong Kong. I ordered this as soon as it went up for PO & after seeing the film I'm even more excited about getting this. Loving the Pic's, just got & getting very soon Iron Man VI & Ghost Rider & now Thor :yess: Man I'm Skint

i cant belive it i only found out thor was released a couple of hours ago ,and now hes on his way to the UK Seller: Member ID davincisiman ( Feedback score of 1807)

Hot toys 1/6 Thor Limited Edition figure *INSTOCK* (140551327790)
Paid on 19-May-11
Dispatched on 19-May-11 Price: US $199.99, Quantity: 1 US $199.99
Estimated delivery: Varies*
Seller ships within 2 business day(s)You can contact the seller for more information
The power of the internet ,we live in magical times indeed ,i cant wait cheers chris

Looks like updated Wolverine body

b18687815-ac-1333xf5x0600x0450-m.jpg

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evHaY5mISzk"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
DSC_4231.JPG

I was comparing this picture to how he looks in the trailer, and I think the likeness is bang on

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
DSC_4231.JPG

I was comparing this picture to how he looks in the trailer, and I think the likeness is bang on

Indeed!

Even the hair looks pretty much spot on when you look at the pic and the moment right before he smashes the coffeemug!

I might pose him without the helmet after all, since that was my original plan all along! :rock :rock :rock

Overall figure looks really damn cool. Likeness isn't 110% exact but darn solid and I'll be displaying this with the helmet on anyways because I'll probably be displaying the PF without. Love that they gave us Mjölnir in the rock. Can't wait to get this.

Back