Hot Toys -MMS167 - Captain America: The First Avenger: Red Skull Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing looking figure and great job by HT again.

Having said that I think I'm going to pass. Times are tough and I can't jump onto every HT preorder. I'm trying to save up my money for the TDKR line and Robocop 2 Cain!

Congrats to everyone getting him though. I'm sure it'll make an excellent addition to any display.

This is definitely one of the few striking HT head sculpts :yess:

..but I just hope they change the color of the uniform

captainamerica_13.jpg
redskullside2.png

400050_10150453026782344_58690437343_8837917_268225985_n.jpg

I'm not a sickler for accuracy, and will probably be posing him with the coat on most of the time, but HOW can they call this authentic when the clothes are the wrong colour?

I think his figure is so great but I must say it looks better with the suit darkened, makes it perfect.

The photoshop job is great but looking at those movie stills shouldnt it actually be very dark green or are my eyes playing tricks on me?

The photoshop job is great but looking at those movie stills shouldnt it actually be very dark green or are my eyes playing tricks on me?

I was thinking the same thing. In all actuality having it be black would look even better, but it should be dark green for accuracy.

I'm sure the outfit will be fixed. HT fixes other much more minor issues so this should be easy.

Although both photoshop jobs are great and Id be happy either way (hell Im happy even with the grey) I think Riddicks is more accurate.

Back