Hot Toys -MMS167 - Captain America: The First Avenger: Red Skull Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not very likely at all. Most WWII era German officer's uniforms were in various gray shades.
The movie accurate dark green would have been far less similar to most actual Nazi era uniforms.
But this is perfect for the HYDRA uniform :lecture

more likely that HT simply had a stockpile of gray to use up that they deemed "close enough"
This is what I tho from the beginning.
And that's why I hope for some color change :lol

Depends on how strictly the law is applied and interpreted. I remember HT had to censor their Silken Floss figure from The Spirit. I'm no expert on this btw, just my guess. But from what I've read the Germans can get pretty touchy about it.

well,actually uniforms are allowed to be displayed,but not the Hakenkreuz,or SS insignia

Anyone else thinking of getting extra pants and boots and doing a dual display of Skull and Schmidt, one in uni, one with long coat? And any good recommendations for a black nazi officers cap?

Anyone else thinking of getting extra pants and boots and doing a dual display of Skull and Schmidt, one in uni, one with long coat? And any good recommendations for a black nazi officers cap?

Best to wait for the figure to come out in order to determine which cap its his head best. DID/3R and ITPT have made the black uniforms but all the hat sizes are different.

Really can't wait to see in hand pics from u guys, maybe the fig might be release in hk this week :dunno:

Got my email too, after all the Avengers announcement, am I the only one who lost a little interest. Anyways, once I get it I know it will change again.

Got my email too, after all the Avengers announcement, am I the only one who lost a little interest. Anyways, once I get it I know it will change again.

Yes, I think you are, lol. Red Skull & Rescue Cap are my most desired figures of the year, followed by the Avengers. As soon as these start getting parted out on ebay I'm going to get what I need to display him both ways.

Yeah Hulk is pretty awesome, but Red Skull is one of my favorite villains ever. Cap is probably my favorite hero, I love his allies and rogues gallery as well.

I bet the box will have a hydra logo on it, with cap with his star shield logo

Back