Hot Toys -MMS167 - Captain America: The First Avenger: Red Skull Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dunno if I'll keep my order with SS now, may go back to me original plan of just waiting for the UK dealers to get him in stock....

As long as they stagger the releases, I'm ok with it.

I just don't want the hammer to drop all in November/December or my bank account will implode.

Do we know how delayed it is? Glad it's been pushed back. Wasn't ready to buy this one yet.

I guess you guys are used to it, but why send out an email and then 24 hours later send out a a delay notice? It just seems like information they should have been sure on. It's like it was a week or two then a delay, not 24 hours..

clearly to be a big tease lol

tumblr_m4p3ffuVDX1rrx8xeo1_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m4p3ffuVDX1rrx8xeo4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m4p3ffuVDX1rrx8xeo2_r1_250.gif

I changed my final flex pay to july 5 yesterday. Someone at SS told me its expected to be in the warehousethe beginning of july.

I guess you guys are used to it, but why send out an email and then 24 hours later send out a a delay notice? It just seems like information they should have been sure on. It's like it was a week or two then a delay, not 24 hours..

Kinda like how Dad may say "hey kids? who wants to get ice cream?" and two minutes later says "sorry, no ice cream today", you get the sense that Dad got a message from Mom.

My guess is the 20 day notice got someone's attention who pointed out that the figure had been delayed.

Newsletter says its coming in 30 days but then I guess it could be working off the same wrong information that the notice yesterday was :dunno

Tempted to pre-order this but all my funds has already gone to iron man and avengers pre-orders so far. anyone need a kidney ? lol

I got the delayed e-mail for the Red Skull and Amber from Sucker Punch.
Hot Toys must be really busy with the new Batman figures to push these back again!

Depending on how nice rescue version Cap comes out, I'll consider getting this to have them as a pair. They would look great posed together on a small bridge diorama.

I dunno if the production/factory side is affected at all by the creative side. :dunno

I would think the creative side that comes up with the designs and prototypes (as we've seen with the recent "secret" Korean artists' office) is separate. :dunno

I can only imagine that the factory side is still mostly done by hand, and while there are a lot of people in China, not all of them work at the Hot Toys Toy Factory, lol.

Yeah that was in the newsletter. It says "Partial Shipment" so could be like some of the recent HT releases like Batman, Baby Doll...anyway, the date in the original Processing notice was pushed back to some later time that hasn't yet been finalized. :dunno

Back