Hot Toys -MMS167 - Captain America: The First Avenger: Red Skull Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may try to just pick up an extra body or suit instead of the whole nine.

Yep. Body, pants and boots should do. Give one body the leather coat, the other the gray jacket. Give one the luger, the other the cube.There are enough hands for both.

You need the gray jacket for both looks, because the collar is very noticeable underneath the leather coat, and it also adds to his bulk. Unless you aren't worried about those issues, personally I am. It's all to taste though. :)

I'm just going to wait until he comes out to be exactly sure what body he has before I buy a second one.

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Red Skull Sixth Scale Figure!

We just learned from Hot Toys that this item was delayed in production, and therefore Sideshow will not be processing orders on June 25th as previously emailed.

Once we receive confirmation that the shipment is on the way to our warehouse, we will send our standard Item Arrival and Processing Alert emails to let customers know the processing schedule. At this time we have no firm arrival date and no further information. We are sorry for any inconvenience this delay may have caused!

:pfft::gah:

Yeah...HT should stop with the damn teasers already and make sure it releases its scheduled figures first and foremost.

Just got my notice on the delay as well.

...So that's what Charlie Brown feels like when Lucy yanks the football away.

:gah:

Sallah

i'm gonna cancel my preorder , only gonna buy all the avengers figures which will hurt my wallet enough

Back