Hot Toys -MMS167 - Captain America: The First Avenger: Red Skull Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I won't go further into it, because it's not going to get nice exactly, lol.

As long as I get it by my birthday (July 30th), then I'll be happy.

Same boat here, Wife was going to buy it for my bday (July 13th!)

Guess I won't be getting this until a few weeks later maybe.

Since mandarin is confirmed in IM3, im thinking of keeping red skull and doing a Hero/Villain display in a detolf

MK VII / Mandarin
-------
Cap / Red Skull
-------
Thor / Loki
-------
Supes / Bats

That way i wont need to complete the Avengers
it'll save me whatever i'll need to pay for Hulk :lol

I wonder how much the Avengers figures are going to affect Red Skull's sales and popularity. Not to hurt Hot Toys, but I wouldn't mind if his parted out pieces weren't too expensive on ebay, just to make it easier to put together the second figure for display.

Just got a late PO for Red Skull.. Hopefully they'll not delay it further..

I'm thinking about getting a spare body so that I can display Schmidt and Red Skull side by side...

Im already looking for suits, as red skull often wears suits in the modern era

images

red-skull-300x258.jpg

images

I dunno, im still not fully convinced why i should spend close to $200 on BW or Hawkeye :dunno :D

I hear you, bro, this latest price hike is pretty hard to swallow and is pricing me out of a lot of figures I'd otherwise pursue...though I'll probably cave on BW, overpriced and all. I missed her the first time round, and I like her Avengers look even more than IM 2. Plus she was a badass in the movie and had some really standout scenes. Hawkeye was badass, but not so much a standout, so he's a "pass".

Red Skull will be on my must have list, but at the price HT will be likely charging for a similar figure in a year's time, I'd have to pass on even him as well. :(

I hear you, bro, this latest price hike is pretty hard to swallow and is pricing me out of a lot of figures I'd otherwise pursue...though I'll probably cave on BW, overpriced and all. I missed her the first time round, and I like her Avengers look even more than IM 2. Plus she was a badass in the movie and had some really standout scenes. Hawkeye was badass, but not so much a standout, so he's a "pass".

Red Skull will be on my must have list, but at the price HT will be likely charging for a similar figure in a year's time, I'd have to pass on even him as well. :(

Well, black widow is understandable, but youre passing on Red Skull too? :horror

but then again, my very first exposure to marvel comics is Captain
America Vol 5, so red skull is quite a memorable villain to me :D

Im already looking for suits, as red skull often wears suits in the modern era

images

red-skull-300x258.jpg

images

I might be content with the extra outfit they provided (only need to get an extra shoes and gloves probably. But It's a good idea, might also get an extra suit to finally make Tony Stark...

I dunno, im still not fully convinced why i should spend close to $200 on BW or Hawkeye :dunno :D

I don't disagreed with you. I'm riding the hype of needing to complete the set and excited for having a shelf with them all on it together. And then I'll do it again for Avengers 2.:rotfl

I don't disagreed with you. I'm riding the hype of needing to complete the set and excited for having a shelf with them all on it together. And then I'll do it again for Avengers 2.:rotfl

Only reason why im reconsidering Hawkeye and BW :lol
as stand alones, im not really sure

I'm actually just collecting the Marvel Line of Hot Toys.. so this one is a must for me.. And I love the HS from the protos shown..

I do get that tingling feeling around my wallet area though everytime HT teasers a Batman / Joker figure..

Back