Hot Toys -MMS167 - Captain America: The First Avenger: Red Skull Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe we'll see OMG in hand pics by the end of the week too. This also works with sideshow saying is should hit their warehouse the begining of July and ship by the second week!!!!!!

RS is one of my favorite villains. I can wait!

Come on OMG...we're waiting on ya...

Oh and while I'm at it, please tell us which type of TT body you used for the pics, if any. Thanks.

Come on OMG...we're waiting on ya...

Oh and while I'm at it, please tell us which type of TT body you used for the pics, if any. Thanks.

I believe is a slim body and is the only choice because of all those jacket and coat but ...... he is a bit taller than Captain America and slim body suppose to be a smaller body, may be is a hybrid I dont know ... :panic::panic::panic:

Oh nice this is going to be released soon. I'm so getting one. Just saw captain America again last night and I wonder why I didn't pre order this yet.

I believe is a slim body and is the only choice because of all those jacket and coat but ...... he is a bit taller than Captain America and slim body suppose to be a smaller body, may be is a hybrid I dont know ... :panic::panic::panic:

Odinary/Standard TT.... as used with Hans Landa.

By Elljay
307090_353025428103780_1900463636_n.jpg

By OMG
459035_353023948103928_388514658_o.jpg

The cube turned out better than I thought it looked before, unless it's just the photography.

Back