Hot Toys -MMS167 - Captain America: The First Avenger: Red Skull Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I really can't wait to see this figure!

And what's with all the teasers with no reveal? Everyone is trying to take the HT or EB route with RedSkull? :lol havent seen this done by our beloved photographers for other figures. Maybe I'm just not in the know though :lol

Last edited:
6a853733gw1dtwcu93jfjj.jpg

^^^The box! :panic:

Weaving sculpt looks improved :panic:

And what's with all the teasers with no reveal? Everyone is trying to take the HT or EB route with RedSkull? :lol havent seen this done by our beloved photographers for other figures. Maybe I'm just not I know though :lol

This is more maddening than the initial figure review teasers. These SOB's have the figure in hand and aren't posting the pictures. Curse them! :gah: :lol

Box looks great! One of my favorite marvel boxes I must say

Wonder what's in the little circle area under the coat in the box

This is more maddening than the initial figure review teasers. These SOB's have the figure in hand and aren't posting the pictures. Curse them! :gah: :lol

:exactly:

RedSkull is great but what's makes him so special that they're holding out on us? :gah:

And what's with all the teasers with no reveal? Everyone is trying to take the HT or EB route with RedSkull? :lol havent seen this done by our beloved photographers for other figures. Maybe I'm just not in the know though :lol

I totally agree. What is with all this teasing?

Back